[H-RP] Vulperan Market :tm:

Vulperan Market
Horde RP Event
Hosted by The Dustpaw Caravan.

IC INFO:

• Date: 29th of April
  • Time: 20:00/8 PM (server time)

People of the Horde, friends and allies all! We the Vulpera of the Dustpaw and Trademark would like to invite you to a joint celebration with the Tauren of Thunder Bluff to celebrate spring! Bring your coin, good cheer and a sense of unity to the cliffs and enjoy the warmth of both the sun and the company found under it! Many wares will be found, as well as fine food, drink and armour services. We hope to see you there!

"What can we expect from this?"

We Vulpera are used to trade and scavenge, we got some interesting things, both worth quite a bit but also not much sadly.
We would like to trade with everyone, it’s hard for us to get in contact with everyone so we invite you to the monthly Vulperan Market!
You too can hire a tent and trade with other people! Just drop a letter at our caravan and we’ll sort things out.

The market:

The market is the place where you can trade/buy/sell things, someone who stands in a tent (Someone who requested one) will be able to sell things towards their costumers.
We will keep you updated on how many tents are left for you!

Auction:

Only items with the highest value that cannot be sold in a regular tent will be donated towards the auction. Some people from the staff will host this and try and do their best to sell it. The money follows afterwards towards the donator, 50% is what he/she gets back. You can join us at 9:00 PM, at that time we will start the auction.

:new: Gathering Pool:

Being in Thunder bluff is nice, the fresh nature, spring finally hitting, all so beautiful. We give you the chance to sit at the pool, feel free to eat and sit near the pool. Its a very calming place, perfect to sit around it, tell some stories and meet new faces!

:new: The Blacksmith:

He is back people! Sergeant Sokronal is back with his finest creations! A great blacksmith and a great friend! You should pass by and take a look at some of his items, he can be found near the lake at the anvil.

:new: Reesu’s special drinks:

Someone from the Dustpaw will sell his finest drinks! Reesu can be found at the big building, the one to the east, he will be selling what he can. Make sure to pass by if you are thirsty!

:new: The speech:

Before we start our auction there is a Tauren that would love to have a speech of the upcoming spring. He asked us nicely to offer a speech to all, he promised us it won’t take much of our time. He will make his speech before we start the auction.

Rules:

• Be respectful towards everyone.
  • Make sure to get decent clothes, be dressed well.
  • :new: Don’t bid too much, you are not that rich IC wise.

We hope to see you there soon! Help us out and spread the word, we will try to do our best to do so too!

-Ranko & Nyssi

OOC INFO
This public event for most people on AD is created to bring people together and trade with everyone who owns a tent during the event. Everyone that can trade is more than welcome to claim a tent, just request one IC with a letter or try to meet me.

Please do let me know if you plan to get a tent to trade with people, we would gladly sort things out and allow you to enjoy the event too!
If you would like to hire a specific tent or if you have some stuff for the auction then be sure to come in touch with me.

We have 0/13 tents remaining.
Tent number 5&6 + 11&12 are two big tents, two people can stand on each side of it.
I prepared a Discord for those that wish to join the event, where they can see announcements and possible changes for the monthly market.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or join our Discord!

https://discord.gg/XwhHthx
Discord: Batsy#5401

23 Likes

This looks great, hopefully there’ll be someone selling some magical reagents!

Looking forward to the 25th.

1 Like

Looking forward to this! I’d like to book one of the tents for the Melody to host some of our Shal’dorei goodies.

1 Like

Do you stock toilet paper?

1 Like

In these days, it’s needed, we wouldn’t wanna disappoint our customers like Walmart.

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, thought you were selling Vulpera at first.

Slightly disappointed.

3 Likes

Damn vulpera… but this is a great way to interact them into the Horde community as a whole! excited!

2 Likes

Very cool, we haven’t had many Horde only market events in a while!

2 Likes

Sounds exciting! Can’t wait to see what’s on sale for my hunter.

1 Like

Count the Dustpaws in. We’ll take a tent! :fox_face:

4 Likes

Kill that S on the end :expressionless:

5 Likes

Help! Help! I’m being repressed!

5 Likes

3 Tents have been hired so far.
A great blacksmith from the thirteenth, also known as a sergeant!

The Matron of the Moonlight Melody came to trade with Surumar’s finest!

The associates of the Vulperan Trademark, The Dustpaw Caravan came to trade, may they have success

2 Likes

I’ll take three of your finest Vulps, sir!

2 Likes

Fine looking event

3 Likes

And another tent is taken
Oari and her Dust scavengers will be there to sell whatever they found recently!
Let’s hope it’s not too expensive!

5 Tents remaining!
:tent: :moneybag:

3 Likes

we have lots of good wares from our journeys!
And …mostly at a reasonable price. We aren’t afraid to haggle!

2 Likes

The Vulperan Trademark took a tent as well! With the recent things they scavenged from both the enemy and from the ground of far regions

Hey there! The Vulperan Trademark is selling the finest they found, clean, healthy and even for a decent price!
You can come and seek out our tent, we will sell it to anyone interested!
I, Nyssi and someone else from our trading caravan will be there and we will sell our wares.

Join the Discord to stay updated for each month and each change!
Contact me to get an invite and feel free to spread the invite afterwards!

Discord: Batsy#5401

5 Likes

man i love the vulpera lol this sounds completely epic

6 Likes

Should definetly get iiiiiiiiiiin mates. More events like these!

3 Likes