Waaay too many buttons

Then Don’t use all those buttons.

If you think it’s too much to handle, then pretty sure a lot of players will also find it difficult, so you got nothing to worry about when it’s about damage output.

But if others are capable of using all those abilities then maybe it’s your problem.

2 Likes

This was to be expected, they pruned classes for a reason. While I didn’t always agree with some of the prunes, I could understand the reason behind it.

3 Likes

I love the new changes.

5 Likes

I am also happy with what i have seen so far, sure it is more spells and i must get used to implementing all of them, but this is better in my case.

3 Likes

Do you consider having useless spells good for the game?

Priest is also a mess. Mind Blast as Discipline priest. GG.

In all fairness this is a downgrade. It does not require lead designer to make such class designs. It also involves zero design challenges and trivialize the importance of “class balance”.

Where is my class fantasy?

1 Like

Let’s face it. You’re not here arguing about the quality of spells. Your post is about how many keys you are required to push now.

And even if all the buttons they added are useless, I’d rather have them as useless additions than not have them at all.

It’s 4~5 extra buttons for most classes. You’ll live.

4 Likes

Disc priest had mind blast in Wotlk too, why should that be a bad thing?

2 Likes

Play Mobile Legends.

1 Like

I am arguing about that. It is not the number of spells that makes your class fun. Discipline was more fun in Legion.

2 Likes

Because games evolves and not just copy old expansions for the sake of nostalgia.

Discipline priest now is much different than wotlk I don’t even know the point.

1 Like

No, this is good. I love having more depth to my class. Just git gud.

2 Likes

Said the DH main.

Irony level 9000

Who you talking to, my main is a DK

Disc priest always used both holy and shadow spells. I don’t know how having a mind blast is a bad thing :wink: you got shadow covrenant, you got schism, you got shadow word pain etc.

6 Likes

Talking about you.

It does not fit class fantasy l

So you just say false things, ok got it sweet cheeks

2 Likes

Easiest spec of them all. Unholy DK:D you only have 20 buttons in your rotation. Braindead :wink:

I think I’m going to need a 4th action bar. Even my rogue managed to fill up 3 bars now. :exploding_head:

Thats your personal opinion :wink: