Waaay too many buttons

Give me one advantage of having bloated bar of which most of them are macros or not used.

For argument sake how does having more buttons is considered an improvement over fewer but all effective spells.?

Also you are forgetting one important thing. Over the time the class rotations became more quick with charges and resources and lesser cooldown time.

Having quicker gameplay requires lesser button. In classic more spells were needed because it was very slow paced combat system.

2 Likes

Mind blast isn’t useless :wink:

1 Like

Flavor and Fun

Eyes of the beast for example.

I do not think that even half of these spells will need to be in the action bars anyway. Just use a rotation adviser like Hekili to see what is actually used in the rotation

1 Like

Can’t agree more… Plus we are getting 2 more new abilities in Shadowlands :face_vomiting:

I like new and cool abilities but I don’t want arcane explosion that is sometimes useful against rouges in pvp and I literally need to bid it.

Ew.

2 Likes

I think this time they added more spells for pvp. Although they could have baked it in pvp talent tree and got over with it instead of making them baseline.

Ye because you simply cannot ignore these abilities in PvE, right?

Its funny to see how many people are unsatisfied while having more options. Its like in real life.

3 Likes

People are never happy. Lol For years they wanted blizz to unprune classes; now they want the opposite. Personally, I like having these spells back, they give more depth to the classes.

2 Likes

Just for curiosity, how many binds do you have OP ?

When I was playing druid - feral - I had to make so many macros, put heal and dmg spells together, they act based on target ( hostile / friendly ) etc.

You ever fly an A-10 Warthog in DCS, the one which comes with a 600 page manual? That’s too many buttons, this is babby game, you not a big smelly babby, no?

Magic the Gathering - Zendikar Rising set has 445 cards, that’s just one set which rotates frequently.

How many buttons does your car / truck have, I assume you don’t ride a horse and own a modern car like an adult.

2 Likes

Btw. Nice new mog benjamin

Are they though? Or are they just using weakauras, macros and gaming mice with programmable buttons for it? The game should be playable without 3rd party addons. And any skill that can just be macrod on top of another has no reason to exist at all. That’s just bad design.

Yes I wanted unpruning, but NOT this way. I wanted actual useful spells, like :
-Class wide Gardian of ancient knight
-Class wide Aura Mastery
-Bringing back exorcism
-Some old talents like Long arm of the law
-Prune consecration or rework it
-No shield of the righteous for Holy and ret
-Class wide hammer of the righteous

5 Likes

Looking god Benjamin :ok_hand:

I was totally fine. I never asked for more buttons :man_shrugging: As a healer i am already pressing more. And then this holy power thing on top of it…

1 Like

On this druid i already had like ten more buttons compared to dk and pala ,so with this unpruning i had to move "not combat " ones like dreamwalk and normal resurrect to side bar.
I guess after few days i will get used to it.

1 Like

Glad I’m used to FF14 combat, where you have 15-20+ spells to rotate around, depending on your job.

And glad WoW get more than 5 buttons to press, lets hope combat get a bit more engaging. Not high hopes though

Tried out balanced druid, had to add another bar of skills :neutral_face::neutral_face: but its still better than playing 5 key spec

1 Like

Count on few more abilities if you decide to roll guardian :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I didnt want an unprunning and while the situation is manageable i definitely dont like having all these buttons, when the new SL abilities come in its gonna be a nightmare, at least for me.

1 Like