Waaay too many buttons

I am playing with BRM. It has way more buttons and it is not even funny. Why is Spinning crane kick is still there when we select Rushing Jade Wind? Why all monk specs needs a pet? We could have settled with ox statue baseline instead.

Sure I wanted few talents to return, but not that Spaghetti design we are having now.

Tune your classes please. Prune the useless spells. You are making it worst than Pandaria.

I never thought I would say this but Celestalon did better job.

Oh and I expect we have to manage Shuffle at some point. Otherwise just remove it and increase base Stagger.

:woman_facepalming:

18 Likes

Here’s a shocking idea.

Don’t put the so-called “useless spells” on your bar.

55 Likes

-.-

How about you log in and see. waaay too many situational spells that you cannot remove from bar.

1 Like

Hunters seem to be button overload atm :smile:

16 Likes

You people wanted unprunning. Now you have it. Also unless stuff is needed 24/7 just bann it to the corner of your screen and give it a key bind that you remember but only have to press once in a blue moon anyway.

18 Likes

Not everyone wanted it. Yes, many people want to go back to the “old days” when it comes to certain features, but they forget that this isn’t the old days, it’s retail. If you want the old days, then go play classic.

13 Likes

I did not want it like that.

3 Likes

Indeed ‘some’ people wanted it. I hate having too many and some builds I may end up with too many :scream:

5 Likes

NO, stop. You people are the reason classes were pruned to MOBA level in the first place.

43 Likes

Are you even reading what you’re saying? Mobas have like, what, 5 buttons? Even after the pruning my bars were overloaded. I had two large ones on the bottom, and 2 on the side.

4 Likes

More spells makes classes more gooder! :angry:

6 Likes

i wish they would unprune another 10 of my spells they stole and broke my spec.

learn to make macros. You can play your class with 5 buttons, if you want to be qualified for high lvl content, guess what, l2p

12 Likes

Sadly, I have to agree, I only wanted a few iconic abilities back, not steady- and arcane shot with a ranged weapon requirement on a melee spec. >.>
Really happy about Kill Shot coming back tho. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You’ve still got a Covenant ability to work in there yet as well :wink:

3 Likes

I’m ww monk and I needed to put just two extra moves on my bar.

what is the issue?

1 Like

You have options, you can use them or not use them, Slam is pretty much useless on Fury and shield block literally requires a shield, yet i think it’s cool that they are there.

6 Likes

Isn’t this counter to what you want?

You want more buttons, but then suggest making macros to press fewer buttons?

2 Likes

I think we always had that issue as hunters lol. A few More buttons won’t make a difference :sob:

2 Likes

In which case:

You could also make the button invisible if you so desire.

Blizz belives we still 10 years old and got a brain that can handle millions of stuff, i don’t want so much stuff i’m to old for this.