Want to start RPing but feel lost/unsure/anxious? I'll introduce you!

Awesome, can’t wait! Welcome back.
I’ll be in-game from 19:00 onwards as Ardes, shoot me a whisper when you’re ready :smiley:

Also, Zolkhan, I’m really glad to hear that!

If you are new to RP, I highly recommend hitting Firelle up for this offer of walking you through the ropes of it :slight_smile: I’m not a new roleplayer but quite rusty and tonight I was challenged to create and RP a character I wouldn’t normally gravitate to. 10/10 would recommend!

1 Like

You were great company Zelienne, and dare I say you shook off the rust in no time. Screw those mean alchemist NPCs. Thanks for the RP!

OOC selfie afterwards
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/642078298939064407/763869447705854012/WoWScrnShot_100820_215332.jpg

2 Likes

Lovely to see you guys actually did it!

1 Like

Be next if you’d like. I’m avaibs this weekend :smiley:

pulls a face of utter fear

1 Like

Hey now… I was here first man.

1 Like

if you want to be the first to RP with Eri you’re gonna have to throw hands with me, pal!

1 Like

Name time and place bud.

2 Likes

:clap: Behind the Stormwind AH, you and me mate, and I want Eristrai as the witness rootin’ for their favourite champion like this.

3 Likes

Challenge accepted.

3 Likes

Kump sent me;

5 Likes

Gimmie a date and time and I’ll come and noob-but-not-noob RP cheerleader.

4 Likes

This evening.

1 Like

swoons

I don’t have a dress for the occasion! Or a readily available Goblin to profit off of the event! Who am I going to place my bets with?!

2 Likes

Just go with your casual clothes, and tell a goblin half the bet money will be theirs.

3 Likes

Wait… did you mean Orgrimmar?

I should be a Goblin…

2 Likes

I can name myself as a volunteer as well, whenever I could help. My characters often have a support, guiding role as well, and have a noticeable variety in fields to help.

Discord: Allennicus#8393

3 Likes

OK sign me up.

2 Likes

Ah dang it, just on the night I’ve managed to land a date.