Wanting to give healing a shot

ive been playing since BC and always mained dps. Im 32 and a dad.
as the title says its come to the new expansion and im really wanting to give healer a good shot. im currently 8/8n and 4/8hc on my shadow priest

im willing to learn any healer if needed i may need to level it but it wont take me long

forgot to change my toon haha

Hey Bill,

We are a fresh guild looking for more likeminded people, dad myself here and nearly all of us are around the 30s.

Delinquents is a newly formed M+/Raiding guild focusing on Casual AOTC content, with an emphasis on the Social aspect and making buddies & and learning friendly environment.

We are focused on simply enjoying the game, We are focused on getting AOTC.
Besides Raiding we are heavely into M+ aswell as our main side focus.

Our raid schedule:

Wednesday - 20:00-23:00 Server Time
Sunday - 20:00-23:00 Server Time

What we offer:

• New Guild Vibe: Perfect for players returning to the game or looking for a fresh start in a growing guild.
  • Mythic+ and More: On off-raid nights, we’ll run keys, explore delves, and enjoy everything the expansion has to offer.
  • Memes, Banther, A good laugh and happy times,

Recruitment:

We have just been established so roster wise we are looking for everything.

Bnet: Laurens#2475
Discord: ShiftyLunatic

check us out we are after raid healers hope you try us :slight_smile:

Hey there

If you haven’t found a guild yet, I’ll leave this here

Good Morning Bill,

Are you still looking for an guild, either way please read our recruiting post and let me know if you are still interested: EU - H&A - Chill - HC raids- No drama - Everyone is welcome

One and All Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - some of us played since Vanilla Days including myself
we have an awesome all around community in the guild from Raids to Mythic+ to transmorg collectors etc

We raid Thurs-Friday around 7:15 PM UK time Team 1
and
doing Monday (one day) 7:15 PM UK Team 2

we are 6/9H Guild currently for TWW Season 1 <–edit - we got 6 last night :slight_smile:

Socials and M+ pushers are welcome too ofc
We do M+ Wednesday as well and all around the week

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk…:slight_smile:

Hey there

I’m building a guild specifically for somebody like yourself, older players who can’t raid at a hardcore rate
We raid Thurs and Sun at 9pm CET, we will only raid to heroic in a patch and clear it and drop raids to one night a week.
If you can’t turn up for a raid that won’t be an issue as were all getting older, lots of old school raiders and we believe in helping people get better so being new to healing isn’t a huge deal as we will assist you to get better

if you want to chat about it my bnet is leon501#2740

Hi mate.
Youre in the same boat as most of the members in my guild, trying to fit some raiding around a family.
We have a slightly later raid time that most guilds to accommodate this.

Ill leave our post link for you to look at.

Let me know if you’re interested.
GL