War Effort bugged

Hi Blizzard,

we already put a lot of effort in the war effort :wink:

You probably give a sh*t about SOM at this point and so do we. But some people are still willing to put a lot of work, dedication and gold into such an event. Making it worthless because the war effort auto turnin is STILL bugged (its not the first time, if you know what i mean) is just a big middle finger in the face of the remaining active SOM players.

We hope, that you can fix the issue asap, we worked hard to get an extra AQ ID. Its not relevant, but its honest work and we had the goal to archieve this. And we can’t archieve it because of that bug.

In details: We are missing autoturins for Light Leather, Thick Leather, Tin, Peacebloom, Firebloom.

Kind regards,
Neko - Kingsfall

38 Likes

Can 100% Confirm this, we are NOT having ANY Auto-Turn ins for the Alliance and Horde War Effort, regarding the shown materials above, we humbly request for you guys, to turn those 6 into 100%.

We have worked REALLY-REALLY hard on this, and it’d go to waste if this is not taken care of, by the Developer team, to turn those 6 materials up to 100%.

Alliance’s Bugged Materials: Thick Leater, Light Leather, Spotted Yellowtails.
Horde’s Bugged Materials: Peacebloom, Firebloom, Tin Bars.

Thanks in Advance,

-Jagto.

10 Likes

And to note, we also had a Deadline of 19th of May, 10:00am, which would’ve been possible, hadn’t the War Effort bugged out, as you guys are Blizzard taking forever to fix this, or give my ticket a reply, as it will auto-complete in 4 days.

9 Likes

This guys confirms this too.

6 Likes

…can confirm this as well.

7 Likes

Yup, confirming this too.

7 Likes

can confirm

6 Likes

Can confirm too.

8 Likes

Same for me as well

8 Likes

can confirm too

6 Likes

Same for me aswell. Blizz, please.

8 Likes

can confirm the same is happening on Dreadnaught

6 Likes

Can confirm!

6 Likes

Same on Dreadnaught, apparently no auto turn ins at all.

6 Likes

Can confirm this too, please fix.

8 Likes

Can confirm this aswell.

6 Likes

Hold the Door, no Open it plz! :frowning:

can confirm aswell :frowning:

8 Likes

Can confirm this aswell. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Open the doors Blizz! Auto turn ins are broken!

7 Likes

Confirming the issue stated above

5 Likes