War Within 3days early access

You can buy 3 days early access for the next expansion for 40€.

I have canceled my subscription now, because i have some self respect.

12 Likes

€10 a day is a bit steep, considering that all of those 3 days will likely have some sort of issues.

2 Likes

well at least this isnt the most dramatic exit to the game so far

3 Likes

Ok cool.

Cya.

2 Likes

I always really enjoy these delayed response threads, far more entertaining than anything on Netflix right now :dracthyr_tea:

6 Likes

Aaah yes indeed, this rolling text show has the beginnings of a wonderful story :dracthyr_tea:

1 Like

I havent played in many years - only play classic but noticed this in the shop.

I though shesh that soo greedy and low

I wasn’t sure if it was a new thing or had been happening in previous expansion?

Talk about milking your players

Creating and cashing in on FOMO, classy company clearly respects their customers :smiley:

I hope not many people get sucked into buying it

1 Like

I don’t wanna sound like some blizz shill but have you experienced the last few expansion launches? The days of crashes, rollbacks, mass DC’s and hour long login Q’s are long gone. I had zero issues at the start of BfA, SL and DF. Same with my guildies and friends.

OP why are you complaining about this now? It’s been known for half a year already…

The only issue I see with the early access are the realm first achievements.

3 Likes

Did everyone clap afterwards?

5 Likes

Can i have your gold? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m legit suprised it took 10 comments deep before we saw this comment.

2 Likes

So was I :smiley: But figured I had to, always the first person who posts it gets the gold right?

All kidding aside, no one is forcing people to buy the 3 days early access.

From what i understand, a lot of renown things, professions, Mythic dungeons and so on are locked till official release.

Is it scummy of bliz? yes.
Is it gonna have a major impact, or give people a big advantage? doubt it.

2 Likes

He doesnt have any gold, he spent it all on the 3 day access.

2 Likes

Lol … Wouldn’t even surprise me :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry for my misunderstanding, but I thought this is WoW forum, not airport where they announce departure and so on.

3 Likes

If it is an airport! PLEASE! WHEN CAN I LEAVE?!?!? been in brazil for a month now and i am sick of it.
I wanna go home and actually play some wow :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They remind me of the Internet Explorer memes.

10 Likes

I would suggest opening new thread on something that was discussed and washed colourless months ago, when it was relevant topic and new situation in/around the game → despite having ZERO (0) say in business dealing of private company that is selling a service you may leave at any time without reprecussions - make loud statement as if you actually matter in the grand scheme of things + add a little bit of Karen-chilli → people ask you for your gold → you are departing my friend :smiley:

1 Like

Uhhh, think this was meant for OP? … I just wanna get out of Brazil :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like