War Within 3days early access

3 days litterally brings no advantage you know. There’s no m+ or raids or pvp season.

I mean sure they might be able to lv up two chars before you that’s about it really.

Also the 3 day early access thing is becoming an annoying industry standard. No just blizz or activision. Ubisoft and EA are pulling the same nonsense.

Just pay what you think it’s worth , no need to make a whine post about it.
I paid for the most expensvie version with in game gold. The only thing I paid for I guess was my time not my irl money.

1 Like

At least this will spread out the load of players doing the quests a bit more evenly over the first week.
I’ve not stayed up til midnight to experience a Launch since WoD, I believe. I used to meet up with some friends to head into a new expansion. Wrath and Cata I did after work in the evening (got in, installed CDs and waited for updates to install). MOP and WoD I did the whole midnight thing. Since then I’ve just waited til the next day to be able to avoid the crowds.

1 Like

Mats. Tons. Of. Mats.

I think people both underestimate:

• how much mats you can farm in those 3 days even while leveling. Not to mention level up professions with said mats to have early access to potentially (pre)bis recipes.
  • just how many people have bought early access
2 Likes

Y’all gotta take a chill pill. It just means you get to level up early then those who do not have early access. It means you wont have to put up with excessive lag and crowded NPC’s.

You do not get to dungeons, professions etc sooner the rest. It is pure levelling.

You do get to put up with all the bugs , disconnects and inablility to hand in quests first so the dev’s can fix it for you before you enter.

1 Like

Definitely not on silvermoon or draenor. The boat to the dragon isles didn’t even show up on silvermoon.

Nope you cant level up professions, though I am not sure about the gathering one’s they never said they would turn it off. So possibly gathering maybe and yes assuming you can gather in those 3 days it is a head start on mats = gold and setting AH prices for the lazy ones.

This was my experience as well, I had to wait an hour for blizzard to create a portal to the new zone, meaning that I missed the opening cinematic.

Then I spent the next hour closing and re-opening the game as I went through issue after issue with addons, while that isn’t Blizzard’s fault, it’s still an experience that comes with a new expansion.

3 days early access for 40$: so what? you won’t miss anything, no season, no raids, just relax
7 days for 50$: so what? no dungeons, no raids, relax
14 days for 60$: so what? you won’t even grind dungeons and raids, you won’t miss anything, relax
30 days for 100$: so what? are you world first raider? after a month you will forget this month existed

6 Likes

I’m buying them with gold.

1 Like

Isn’t it better for us if labrats get experimented on first, so that we can play a game with less bugs.

Blizzards gets money, we get more bug fixes, win-win.

Feel sorry for them instead OP… All they get is a little earlier leveling. that they pay allot of money for.

But the rest of us will be caught up to speed by the time the new season launches and all for raid and m+…

I guess at best? They earn a little advantage when it comes to proffesions… a tiny tinie little bit.

I mean I did not buy the top pack because I get 3 days early access, or beta access. I just wanted the stuff. Do I even use the stuff? Apart from the hearthstone, honestly, no. Do I do this every expansion? Yes.

3 Likes

Pretty sure people buy the Epic edition for more than just 3 days EA

2 Likes

You also get beta access, 30 days game time, a pet, a toy and a hearthstone :dracthyr_shrug: welcome back :wink:

3 Likes

Okeeey you also get allot of other stuff! Damn! …Message recieved… But still the OP seemed to have the 3 days early access in mind as his main point of concern…

Just saying no reason to feel bad about that… They dont gain a significant advantage over the rest of us no?

Nope, no gain, nothing is opening early.

2 Likes

Hmm… If someone pays 40€ for beta 2.0, thats entirely up to them. Couldnt care less.

No but it seems to be a trigger point for a lot of people that I just don’t get.

Buy it if you want the stuff, don’t if you don’t want to?

Honestly I don’t see the problem it’s not like a private raid wing is opened up only for early access players so they get a giant headstart on any important content.

If they do I’ll personally lead the resistance.

2 Likes

lol… I remember it well.