War Within 3days early access

this is still me. And I should stop posting and disengage from the keyboard right now.

This was announced 5 months ago

You haven’t done anything, I am confused.

Ill stick with Cata, not paying for early access - gross marketing.

Retail is dead for me now.

And? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
You can also have the new Ferrari before the others if you pay 10M more.

What’s your point?

There is a difference between “u cant access the next feature for x days if you dont pay y”, and “you cant start at launch for irl reasons.” Starting few hours later still better than blocked for 72 hours.

1 Like

Nope it’s the same thing. Not everyone takes time off work to no life the game literally on launch night. They still cope perfectly fine.

1 Like

Do we actually have a release date for TWW yet? Is the MOP event timed to gel with the pre-patch?

Seeing as the timerunner gear scales up to 550 ilvl I am 1000% sure that the event ends the day pre-patch goes live. Blizzard will not let you go outside with that gear during a live season.

probably september release id guess as remix ends late august

it has the same affect. :man_shrugging:

Well if for you few hours eq 72 hours, then sure, you are right.

The money is less than two decent bottles of wine but I have 27 alts to level up so 3 days isn’t much help - I’ll pass.

I bought it. I don’t regret it.

Imo, real launch will be on a day of early access. Three days later only latecomers will play.
You vastly underestimate FOMO.

You’re kinda late to the party.

Question is will weekly quests be available
If not people are really just playing themselves buying it

I dont rly care about the 3 day early access as i usually start playing the new expansion a week or 2 after launch to get rid of the worst wave of new players killing all of the quest mobs.

For me it will be three days of schadenfreude as I level as a VIP. Frankly they should give us a VIP tabard and create VIP lounges in all the new Inns.,

I’m going to make the most of it by afk’ing like I typically do!

75% of my “/played” time is me being afk…

[Sorry to all the people that have PM’d me over the years, I wasn’t ignoring you!]

3 days purely tor level alts is still good. I plan on leveling 3 or 4 classes depending on time