War within beta!

only thing tho its 5th of june for both na and eu but they did not give is a time frame as of howlate sadly i would love to know how late it will start

paying for early acces to beta and early accest to release … great company

2 Likes

yea indeed it is a great company im happy it gives us the option to play beta aswell and get 3 days early acces people like u need to learn to be happy for once i mean no one is forcing you but its good for the people who want to the option is there

Been so busy at work completely forgot tomorrow is beta day lol. Great time for it as well as I have a half day which is nice.

Is it out on EU?

No time has been announced for the beta.

I dont see any beta on the battlenet drop menu and I have the epic version so I dont think it is out yet…

1 Like

I guess it will come out later since it’s barely midnight in the US right now.

nothing for me yet so i guess it’s not coming with the reset and it will be available sometime during today

yea nothing here too, must be one of them mid afternoon/lunch time releases, i wanna crack out a stream lol

this is strange my brother has got the beta but forsome reason i dont and i got it months for he did bit confused

can he log on and play tho?

dont think so its in his drop menu but i dont have it in mine he just bought the epic edition yesterday QQ

Don’t have it either … Even though i’ve purchesed the epic version since it first was available … Damn it

aye same here mate really sucks

Probably have to wait until Blizzard are out of bed and flick the switch before it appears on the client. 8am BST, 9am CEST, 00:00 PDT

no please no… it will be evening time here

1 Like

That’d suck so much.

Would be nice to get an estimated time though… Having paid so much just to gain access to beta…

4 Likes

Expect it to be roughly ~8 pm our time, maybe bit earlier or later

That would be around 11 am Blizz Dev time, so shortly after they start working