War Within M+ Changes & Leavers

Playing in lower keys with alt’s is one of the worst experience anyone can have.

Just find a guild or a group for M+. The game has changed quit a lot and many people haven’t been able to adapt to the changes.

Why would you play with someone silent?

If I don’t get a response from someone when I join their party and say hellos and so forth, I’m leaving again.

If I’m the leader, I’m kicking them before the key starts.

If the keys going well there’s nothing to discuss. Hi bye maybe call a lust

I do not think that this will be case.

Keep in mind that this affix is active until m+11, which is pretty doable with a numebr of wipes.
At that level, leaving is way more common if people understand/see that there is a big skill discrepancy in the key and do not want to continue.
From my experience at that level even with a wipe or two, you can finish the key at +2, meaning that those seconds removed are not gonna make or break the key most of the times.

At least I do not think it will impact the number of leavers, since those are the people that mostly leave at the first sign of trouble.

Just delete whole M+ from WoW.

That running fastest as can in RDF is annoying … + leveling alt in RDF is payn with that, you cant loot mobs or drink and tank is on another pull…

M+ is not running as fastest as you can. You probably watched MDI, which is a pro-gamers tournament. It is not comparable to M+ in the game itself. Our timer is for every keylevel the same and you do not get anything bonus for being faster.

1 Like

For sure the added 10 seconds per death will increase toxicity. It will also increase wait times to be invited to a group. I think all of this is obvious.

But I think that the importance M+ has in the endgame should be reduced. I think it is too much on the forefront these days. And by all means, it can remain on the forefront, but I just think it has heavily stifled design innovation. Delves are just Islands + Torghast with better loot, nothing innovative

It’s probably time to remove all the affixes, people will still find their walls, just the key might be a bit higher before they do.

A +12 in TWW is essentially a key without affixes, as all the affixes do is buff the enemies, like, say a higher level key.

Let’s say good bye to affixes.

That’s the route that the game has taken .

Easy Gear up … 4x piece in 1st 4 weeks . Just by login , you can ge Hc item ilvl with the option of upgrade them to Mythic quality .

I have a lucky alt that got from timewalking 3x hero piece… that’s??? 522 ilvl upgraded ?? And all i did was que for the last boss quest:) 2/3 min encounter…

The problem has started when you want to have satisfied everyone …It’s not possible .

Over the years how many of the people that are doing Lfr had go to Raiding guilds… More likely none . I have plenty of friend even families etc… They don’t bother at all.

There is no more end game or better to say there are to many option for end game .

As for me that i’m 36 years old , Delves is a nice bonus for and extra Endgame . With the Anti-social aspect that thrives into WoW …getting something that you won’t depend on someone else is also nice and a must .

2 days ago i Started some new Era Lineage. 1st 3 Hours . Made a party with several people / did some exp together , even wanted to start using Teamspeak since we had fun .
I don’t remember since Mop having interaction from low lvl to end game with other individuals .

That’s why they create Delves . They have the number and like always they try to bandage the game in keep people playing .

1 Like

Great ! You like to quote 1 person. Il quote others too :

And that is just this thread with 29 posts. If you want I can go back to other similar posts with hundreds of similar responses.

TLDR : Most of the people dont have a systemic issue with leavers. Most of the time, the runs go fine. And when they dont, its a group vote whether to quit the dungeon or to keep going.

I myself hardly find ANY leavers.

So. Before you propose “solutions” to leavers please explain what makes me special. Why is it that I dont find any leavers ?

And to make sure you believe I say the truth, inspect my alt. With which I have been playing most of S4 :

I play mainly 5, 6, 7 and 8. Occasionally a 10. I had 3 leavers so far from all the PuG groups I did. Both as a DPS and as a tank.

So I repeat. Tell me : What makes me special?

The question is WHY people leave. You think they leave just to make you suffer ? You think you are that special that you deserve the attention of all the trolls in WoW ?

Let me be clear. If someone is being a total douche in the key I leave. PERIOD.

What you are suggesting is giving me a choice : Runining my “leaver” score, OR, having to endure that idiot for the whole run. NO THANKS.

As if the DOTA community is not the most toxic community ever. There are even memes about it.

Makes the WoW PuG community look like Teletubies compared to that…

PLEASE.

2 Likes

The situation I was referring to was in S1, where I did M+15.

or alternatively you would know that that person was auto disliked by the group of 4 players that he last did a dungeon with because they didnt like him.

I hate leavers and I left group once in my life (they were from the same guild and openly toxic to me, so I didn’t feel bad about it at all). So I’m all for introducing some way to punish leavers. But I don’t really know how it could be implemented, because instead of leaving, one could just start playing super-bad. Blizzard’s not going to ban people for bad skill. So probably makes little sense in the end.

That said, I played DF, not every season but most of them. In my experience, leaver problem didn’t exist before extremely high-level keys (like old 15+ keys) and obviously those keys are played by a very minor portion of players. And even at 15+, leavers weren’t that bad of a problem, it was like 1 of 5 runs and those runs usually were ruined anyway.

Season 4 with key level rebalance definitely increased number of leavers and I don’t like this change. Even M+0 is too hard and M+2 is just merciless before you overgear it. But it still isn’t a major game problem. It’s a nuissance and that’s about it.

I have no idea what happens at 21+/11+ levels, I never saw any reason to go for it. But I guess, people are playing those keys for rating and only for rating, so leaving timed out key probably makes sense.

Dosent matter what season it is. You could be referring to Legion S1 for all that matters.

Leavers are not an issue. And wont be in WW S1 for the same reasons.

1 Like

You have done nothing in m+ from legion to df season 4 so you lack any real knowledge about how it works. I suggest you read up on how tier and the system worked in previous seasons and how gear item level is worked before passing such sweeping statements.

I genuinely don’t care. People make too much of this.

The timers are generous and if it stays the same in the next expac this will only impact dommed runs anyway.

With geared people currently you can 2 chest a dungeon easily with 20 deaths. Add 10 seconds for each of those deaths and thats less than 3 min, still comfortably within time.

If this additional death timer is the difference between success and failure then honestly you can look to other aspects of your groups play instead of simple deaths.

Didn’t you put me on ignore list ?

Should i put my fb/email and more accounts to have a better surveillance over me ?

Also a 42 lvl with hidden profile .

1 Like

My point wasn’t that leavers shouldn’t be punished just that it hasn’t happened very often in season 4. It’s happened a few times when a key goes badly. Being selfish should be punishable being bad shouldn’t. People on the forums like the get confused. The punishment for screwing up mechanics is damage or death not necessarily having you key tanked by the first guy who doesn’t have time to run an actual key vs a mdi key

And how do you make that distinction? You cant.

How do you distinguish between a bad player and a selfish player? Quite easy tbh. Io shows untimed runs or at least recent ones.

Tbh my main point was don’t take quotes out of context just to prove a point that’s e their the complete opposite of what I’m saying or just irrelevant