Warcraft Around The World šŸŒ

Oh the amount of words isnā€™t a problem. And it would be less troublesome hearing than reading Iā€™m sure. Just couldā€™ve used a couple more [Shift]+[Enter]s in there. Iā€™m having a short-attention-span kind of week anyway, so donā€™t pay too much mind to me :slight_smile:

:fr: France Here :fr:

:baguette_bread: Iā€™m the one whoā€™s cheering with baguettes :baguette_bread:!
:smile: But Iā€™m also the one who seek elsewhere than France :smile:

That must be soo cool to live there with those in the sky :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

isnt bull running some kind of event in spain? i think ive heard of something like that that they did or used to do that(could be wrong though)

Also the best waffles. And one of the greatest action stars still to this day: Jean-Claude Van Damme!

1 Like

Lancashire lass, living in the Midlands.

1 Like

Denmark :denmark:

1 Like

United Kingdom :uk:
Although it isnā€™t so united since Corona hit the streets

2 Likes

The home of real voices the racist dwarves are based on

1 Like

I donā€™t know, I think eight pints of Stella Artois and chucking out time at the local Wetherspoons did more damage than Corona on that front!

Ah, You mean ā€œNo where on Earths-ville, Scotland!ā€

The accents are pretty ponk, but then so are the English Accents, I mean you would have thought, that given that Americans speak the same basic language as English and Scots people (I can take the mickey out of the Scots accent as Iā€™m half Scots half Irish, born in England, I was screwed from birth when it came to accents!), You would have thought, they could have gotten it right. Its not difficult, and the joy of VA work is that you can hire local talent at no extra cost! They work from home or their local studio, you donā€™t need to fly them out to Blizz HQ! Kul Tiran English isnā€™t as bad as Gilnean English, but both are pretty shocking bad, not quite Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins level of bad, but still, the sort of thing English people find hilarious in a ā€œDo they think we actually talk like that?ā€ way. The dwarven ā€˜accentā€™ is the same, because it isnā€™t even a consistant Scottish one, it jumps between regions, a lowlander sounds different to a highlander, and neither sounds like someone from the Hebrides or Iona, and donā€™t get me started on areas that swapped hands like Carlisle or Berwick on Tweed.

I donā€™t think the Dwarf accent is intentionally racist, more likely just Americans being crap with accents and languages that are not their own. Which is intellectually kind of ā€œNot coolā€ but is different from Intentionally being ā€œnot coolā€ in a sense that they likely donā€™t know any better.

San FermĆ­n is the moust famous festivity but is in north Spain because of that i said that in my town at least u canā€™t see them.

The Netherlands

1 Like

Can we get more south Slavs here? I feel lonely.

1 Like

yep all middle eastern countries are not arab countries . arab countries are those that speak arabic language . so your friend is right to be pissed when somebody calls him arab .

[funny remark, rolling on the floor having spasms]

1 Like

Not a fisherman myself, but just a seaman :smiley: From Latvia as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

engerland is a country ? who knew

1 Like

Any babes from across the pond? :eyes:

If I could :heart: that post as I can on FB , I would

2 Likes

So the world ran out of toilet paper huh?

2 Likes

Nah, I have lots of it :crazy_face:

1 Like