Warcraft Around The World šŸŒ

Mother Russia.

9 Likes
8 Likes

Chilling here at my computer in Iceland while one of the worst snowstorms of the year wrecks havoc :slight_smile:

8 Likes

That sounds magical. Does it look there like it looked in the Vikings series, where Floki landed with his people? :sailboat:

2 Likes

Always better than a volcanic eruption :blush:

:exploding_head:
Thatā€™s some attention to detail.

Iā€™m from sunny Portugal :sun_with_face: Great food, great wine, great weather.

Yes Iā€™m jealous too :unamused:

3 Likes

Thank you (I think :wink: ) Many many moons ago I was a Girl Guide and we were taught it was a distress signal to fly it upside down.
Should we worry about Puny being held captive and asking for help the only way possible?

6 Likes

Sheesh, they never taught us that. Scouts in Norway are a joke :angry: Then again, itā€™s virtually impossible to do the Scandinavian flags upside down, so maybe thatā€™s why.

2 Likes

According to some Americans, Iā€™m from Spainā€™s butt.

Hello from Portugal! :portugal:

2 Likes

Im living in my own world, youā€™re all talking to a hologram

2 Likes

climbs under the desk looking for the plug

3 Likes

Been wondering, howā€™s the latency from there? I imagine itā€™s quite far from the European Blizzard server cluster, but their infrastructure is generally quite good.

1 Like

Lucky you ! :coffee: we had worst winter ever,no snow whatsoever :cry:

9 Likes

Iā€™m from Southend on Sea in the UK although we pronounce it Sarfend!

2 Likes

We went down there from Colchester (went to university there) a weekend to look around, beautiful town imo :+1:t2:

Sweden here
( is it just me or do scandinavians tend to choose DKs? I see you norweigans and fins )

2 Likes

uk a town near bradford and yes it is a sheethole :smiley:

2 Likes

When I played from there, it was 220ms on average with my ISP (Mweb). However, back when I started the game in Burning Crusade, it was usually around 800ms. The Internet infrastructure back then was pretty primitive, but it improved over time. It probably still is by European standards, but it is better now.

I think 200ms approx is the best one can get due to the laws of physics, which is playable. But man was it bad back in the day.

3 Likes

My previous main is an undead mage. During Legion I finally felt I had to choose a new character to focus on, choice was between DH and DK, went with the latter since it had more overall ā€œprogressā€ so to speak.