Warcraft Around The World 🌍

They say we are born in Ikea’s here not completey far from the truth tho:D

Sweden here as well:)

3 Likes

Zürich, Switzerland.

Sadly most people around here play on German realms. But I enjoy the international WoW community more than I enjoy the German one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ts about 170-230ms and its totally playable for me though :smiley:

1 Like

Except we have loadshedding(literally right now) ((countrywide powercuts)) which is suuuuper annoying :C

Finland is not part of Scandinavia. I don’t even think they care :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Eishkom…

2 Likes

Exactly xD

I’m from Kuwait ^ _ ^

Enter sandman starts playing in the background

We might be a dot on the globe, but we have the best seafood out there!

Also we have a tradition of putting speed bumps everywhere… literally!

4 Likes

A Tragic, oft benighted little spit of sand home to legends like Cu Chullain, Fionn Macumhaill, Bran the Blessed, Arthur ap Uther Pendragon, Robin of the Hood, Owain Glyndwr, William Wallace and Watt Tyler, in particular an area of the mainland where our biggest legend is that of a really big cow, and how a bloke shivved it up, and that bears can climb trees and that this was remarkable enough to put on a flag. or where I was originally born on the mainland, where our legend was a cursory tale as to the dangers of fly tipping. “Don’t put worms down wells on a Sunday, they may grow up to be massive regenerating Dragons!” A land so misunderstood that everyone thinks we all wear our national armour of bowler hats, kilts, a leek and a pint of Guinness, I give you, ladies and gentlemen, the Isles Britannic, the Isles of the Mighty.

6 Likes

:belgium:
And yes, the Germans stole our flag design.

Ok, with that out of the way.
Hello to everyone out there playing WoW in the morning, or night!

4 Likes

Born in London :uk: but moved to the Netherlands :netherlands: when I was a kid.

2 Likes

Genesis! :upside_down_face:

Don’t really understand the question, I’m assuming you’re asking where I reside?

London!

2 Likes

Huh? Not Orgrimmar? :thinking:

2 Likes

If he was born in Orgrimmar he’d be a very young orc

3 Likes

Poland here :slight_smile:

Land of drunkards, corrupted politics and pathological families which are making kids because government is supporting them with 500 of our currency (PLN) :smiley:

1 Like

True :blush:
/10

I hail from Nagrand! (the real one) not some alternate reality stinkhole either.

3 Likes

Those alternate reality orcs deserve everything they’re getting tbh

Praise Yrel

2 Likes

They probably did something to trigger the whole thing!

Yrel is cool :nerd_face:

1 Like