Warcraft Around The World 🌍

You reap what you sow!

Spanish guy here conecting from Algeria since MOP, with a 2 mega conexion :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Bulgarian by body, english by soul!

2 Likes

I am from the future one world country, buy shares in WoW it will get 1 bln subs in 2k22

2 Likes

I hail from a place where this happened:

8 Likes

I’m from Iceland, we didn’t have mosquitoes here for a long time but I think some subfamily of mosquitoes is starting to breed here during the summers because of increased tourism & global warming ofc, so there’s that

4 Likes

Thats funny :joy:

1 Like

Bit of a weird assumption to make? Maybe they were just making conversation, the internet is good like that, doesn’t automatically mean they were trying to hit on us!

4 Likes

Twiluna is well-known in the Secret Society of Stalkers for deviously getting people to reveal their location in gaming forums. Róbín is part of an Interpol task force battling this spesific problem and is trying to get a confession. Didn’t think you’d stumble onto something like that huh?

3 Likes

The Horizons of my world have truly been expanded, and of what was a normal, humdrum and pedestrian Thursday has instead a global conspiracy come to light! This salutary tale should all know, that we ne’er sleep so easily without watching for such espionage as finding out which landmass containing millions of people I dwell within. Although to be fair, I did specify the midlands, so that narrows it down a bit…damn…I’m going to be black bagged in a grey van tonight, aren’t I?

4 Likes

It’s easier to prevent when you know it’s coming.

1 Like

Now that’s a cool way to announce your country, expected nothing less from you old chap <3

3 Likes

Sweden. The land of kĂśttbullar, IKEA and Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Also Pewdiepie).

2 Likes

You didn’t see anything…

I can neither confirm or deny this…

4 Likes

24/7 sunny island named Cyprus :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

From the International Space Station here!

Love from the space!

1 Like

Waves into the air
HEEEEY!

2 Likes

hmmmm .sea food shop in china spread chorona virus .although i heard they also sold snakes and bats there and it was spread through bats .

Don’t see how’s that related to Kuwaiti sea food?

Maybe Kuwait’s in China now, you slept through the invasion and haven’t turned on the news? :man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes