Warcraft III Reforged

Anyone else hyped for this?
I already love it! It will bring me back to the good ol' days of Kaldorei power! I can't wait to have it! Especially since Warcraft 3 got me into the whole Warcraft franchise to begin with!

It will be good to go back to when the Forsaken and Kaldorei story were still good and not ruined by so many faults and flaws!
Already preordered. I am one of them type of people I know xd.
02/11/2018 22:48Posted by Frozenshadow
Already preordered. I am one of them type of people I know xd.

Same, I pre-ordered for the mount(I mean come on that thing is just sick, ina good way) and because I love WarIII and it looks neat!
Preordered the 39,99. So I will cruise on my meat wagon. Badass Panda
It looks good but they took the idea for the remastered version from this one so they should at least thank them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tisl0V1TkM4

Also I don't think this mod actually was released eventually, probably Blizzard stopped them before it was fully developed and then they took the idea for their own reforged edition.
Pretty hyped for the remake, played Warcraft 3 a lot, back in the day.

03/11/2018 01:46Posted by Sylvianna
Also I don't think this mod actually was released eventually, probably Blizzard stopped them before it was fully developed and then they took the idea for their own reforged edition.

It certainly got stopped, not because they probably had the idea, and worked on it, but because they stole the idea. Like Metroid 2 fan remake that also got stopped, because Nintendo already had it in the works.
03/11/2018 01:46Posted by Sylvianna
It looks good but they took the idea for the remastered version from this one so they should at least thank them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tisl0V1TkM4

Beter to steal a good idea then to make.up a bad one yourself...

Also it was only a matter of time after the Starcraft 2 remaster, anyways.

03/11/2018 01:38Posted by Xiaopaw
Preordered the 39,99. So I will cruise on my meat wagon. Badass Panda

I'm totally gonna use that meatwagon on my Kaldorei Death Knight, who totally stole it out under Nanthanos nose in Darkshore! XD
03/11/2018 01:57Posted by Moridunum
I'm totally gonna use that meatwagon on my Kaldorei Death Knight, who totally stole it out under Nanthanos nose in Darkshore! XD

I hope by standing still and jump we get to throw corpses with the sound of WC3!
I can't wait to see the Night Elves in the reforged version ! so excited !
I'll buy it too.
I know I will buy it. Warcraft III is one of the best games ever. It got me into Wacraft Universe.

Remastered version? It will be glorious.
Already pre-ordered.

Warcraft 3 is what got me into WoW and what made me roll a Night Elf Priest
Stratholme is amazing. What a beautiful city. It's a shame that I am forced to destroy it. Why can't we Alliance players choose to side with Lord Uther and save the city from Arthas' madness?

It's unfortunate that there is no mission taking place in the old Capital City during the apex of her power and glory.
I’m hyped. Excited to see the Blood Elf campaign in all its glory.
Will play but can't deny I would rather have see them use the resources to create Warcraft 4 (taking place after WC3 and making WoW just some fanfiction crap)
Apparently they're thinking about adding retcons into the game.

Suppose Kaldorei will be punching bags in that game then to xd
I want to see the HD version of Arthas vs Illidan, it is a year away and I am so hyped.
03/11/2018 18:42Posted by Moridunum

You being serious right now?
I thought I misunderstood that part but they really are going to retcon stuff?
03/11/2018 19:25Posted by Cyndane
03/11/2018 18:42Posted by Moridunum

You being serious right now?
I thought I misunderstood that part but they really are going to retcon stuff?

"Writer Christie Golden, who has worked with Blizzard on multiple novels set in the Warcraft universe over the past two decades, is helping to bring “parity” to the stories of Warcraft 3 and World of Warcraft, which will require retconning some of the strategy game’s story. Those changes will bring “renewed focus to a few central characters that we thought deserved a little bit more time in the limelight,” Stillwell said."

https://www.polygon.com/blizzcon/2018/11/2/18057924/warcraft-3-reforged-classic-compatibility-blizzcon
>tfw Garithos will get cut because he was "racist"
fcking revisionism