Warcraft Traders https://discord.gg/yPVFuks A big WoW Market trader discord for PvP PVE boosts goldswap crossrealm, TCG items mounts, battle pets, BMAH and Giveaways!

Also, how on earth do you have mythic nyalotha gear in every slot, yet you’ve only been through it once :wink:

People hate boxers but I bet they will take a free long boi from one :wink:

5 Likes

Black Market Auction House (BMAH)? Not sure if that gives out current stuff though…get the feeling it’s old transmogs…:thinking:

do give advises on how to make money ?

Boosting or boxing - some boxers boost arenas.

:moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

I bought a boost with gold for the mythic mount, and then I got all gear as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If RNG gods bless me and I actually win this one I promise I sink the gold into the mount and not use it on AH stuff to escalate the inflation.

1 Like

OP, may I say how beautiful your pale rotting undead flesh looks today? You must tell me your skin routine!

Magi i only make a mill a day pls gib mount im poor :sob:

How do we join in on that giveaway? and waw that’s a lot of gold :open_mouth:

That’s such a nice thing to do mate, don’t have discord otherwise I would join, I’m always broke lol and hate playing the AH.

Waoo how nice :o how do we do that?

Nah I’m good thanks.

No thanks, gold is 99% meaningless in WoW, and having an AH mount is pointless when there’s multiple AH’s everywhere.

Sorry to say this but a lot of people in this thread are the type to buy “5 magic beans”…

If it sounds too good to be true it usually is

2 Likes

At best you get nothing. As long as they dont want you to collect your acc data or whatever i suppose.

Magicuz actually has insane ammount of gold. If you are in TSM discord, he posted several mailboxes before containing 100s of millions of g. He is legit and a cool guy. Many people know him in the gold making community.

4 Likes

Yeah this is silly. None of us should enter the giveaway hahah

Feverishly checks out the link

You’re right in general, however Magicuz is notoriously wealthy, 10 Brutosaurs is a drop in the ocean for him.

1 Like