Warcraft Traders https://discord.gg/yPVFuks A big WoW Market trader discord for PvP PVE boosts goldswap crossrealm, TCG items mounts, battle pets, BMAH and Giveaways!

Wish I had enough money for the brutosaur. I love the model so much, but alas, it’s out of my reach. :sob:

It would be nice to have one, to immortalize the Tortolan old lady…
But even 500K is out of my reach not to mention 5M

Im not gae

But free stuff is free stuff

-Forums

Amazing giveaway

Sounds amazing!

FeelsAmazingMan

You can LITERALLY buy money with it

Like euros for gifts! HOW CAN YOU SAY ITS MEANINGLESS

Seems like a nice way to make it worth going for the goal as a smaller guild :smiley:

1 Like

Nice dude, would be nice to win 1 of em :smiley:

1 Like

wow’s jeff bezos

1 Like

Sounds like an awesome giveaway!

Because it’s a game, virtual currency shouldn’t mean anything outside of the game, but since it does (like you’ve said) then I find it meaningless as I do not have any interest in virtual currency translating to real currency in any way, shape or form. I find it disgusting actually.

You’re a nice guy Magi :>

1 Like

I saw this post as an advertisement on IcyVeins on Discord and got so excited!
The Last months I tried farming gold to buy this absolutely awesome mount, but I couldn‘t spend enough time due to my traineeship as an veterinary nurse.
I want this Mount so bad, the Gold is unnessesary to me, as long as I can afford that Brutosaur.
Thank you !

I think its a fun idea bit of a shame people who have it already are entering just to have the gold ,i mean i can understand why as they must be broke but would be nice for others to have a chance at something they will never own .

4 Likes

People who have the mount already should definitely not be allowed to participate in my opinion.

Hey how you got so much gold?
(whispers: botting)
Im joking ofc but atleast you arent greedy.

Is it being reset after every winner ? and why are people allowed to join if they already have it ? is that not agaisnt the spirit of things ?

Agree. I hope the Dreammaker check it:)

There is some strange goings on with the giveaway. The counters keep being reset on the reactions, which is how people enter.

Just out of interest I just screenshot after I had to react AGAIN because my previous reaction has been removed.

Will see if it happens again.

3 Likes