πŸ“Œ Wardrums - The Troll Roleplay Community

https://discord.gg/7mN3ATe

I would like to welcome you to the community discord for troll roleplay. Wardrums is a channel name with a heritage stretching back years in the form of an in game channel of the same name. The name was formed a decade ago when it was created as a means to organise and discuss wholesome troll roleplay between guilds, individuals, and to foster a community spirit. It continues to serve that same purpose today.

The rules are fairly simple and moderation is done with a light touch.

I ask only that posters please refrain from:

• Posting blatantly NSFW content
  • Posting illegal content
  • Spamming
  • Doxxing & Harassment

With the addition of the Zandalari, Troll RP has been stronger than ever recently. Some of you may have encountered us as enemies in the various RP-PvP conflicts that have taken place recently so I would also like to extend a warm welcome to anybody that is thinking about rolling a troll character in the coming future.

Please take advantage of the channel’s features. Familiarise yourself with other troll RPers and make use of the advertisements board and in-character channel, which are public platforms for any and all to spread word of their events, guilds and random RP.

Welcome former human paladins.

10 Likes

Yo… Based.

4 Likes

Thanks, Kump

1 Like

Come get da voodoo.

1 Like

((opens the creaky saloon doors)) :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.