Warfronts Lorewise 8.1 ?

It’s great though :joy:

But let us get back on topic.

I don’t think they’re gonna Add more warfronts after 8.1 tbh. Do you guys?

1 Like

I want a Blackrock Warfront. With a fight between DI dwarves and the Blackrock (AU and MU). With warfront commanders such as Geyarah, Moira, Drukan, Ariok,…

1 Like

Well there is a chance that there will be one more. As Warfronts are giving extra racial themed armor, and I guess Tauren really need those.

There was leaked information about Barrens warfront. But Not everything has to be delivered in expansion, WoW has a history about cut content.

1 Like

That sounds actually interesting. But it would have to be completely underground in narrow tunnels and hallways!

Of course. Fighting from the Blackrock depths to the Blackrock Spire.
Working with fire elementals, or some rogue feral dragons, using giant forges and tunnel mazes.

2 Likes

That sounds cool af
They could also visually update the Blackrock interior for this

And add more layers to it.

2 Likes

Well yea but unlikely to happen as the only ones that were datamined were Barrens and Silvermoon.

With the blackrock warfront there has to come racial thematic armor - I assume goblins would get it on Horde side?

1 Like

btw at Blizzcone 2017 there was announced movie. At that movie Jaina Proudmoore was guarding Stromguard wall on the Arathi Warfront.

But in game we didn’t seen that part yet. :scream_cat:

This i would like to see :grin:

1 Like

How dare you besmirch his honour…That’s it final straw…I’m gonna go grab a bronze dragon and bring Yrel and her merry little friends from Draenor over even if i have to force those gold lizards to ride through the time/dimension streams :triumph::unamused::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Wait you still bother?
They won’t be happy unless all of their power fantasies are forfilled.

1 Like

Any info regarding who are third Warfront leaders?

1. Sira vs Maiev.
  2. Malfurion vs Nathanos.
  3. ???

Delaryn vs Tess Greymane

1 Like

That’s a good question I assume someone from Gilneas too, since they’re also participating.

Maby Genn vs some troll or something, maby the young shaman, though that is far fetched I think.

Genn vs Belmont? Shandris vs Delaryn/Velonara?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.