Warfronts Lorewise 8.1 ?

Especially the Forsaken already had a major victory during the War of the Thorns. The only thing I ask for is a Night Elf victory in Darkshore, that is all. I don’t care about Tyrande being the Night Warrior or whatever, but if they are going to fight there (something I disprove of anyway) at least let them win. They’ve lost everything already.

6 Likes

Highbornes are ordinary Night Elves, but in noble status. They are same race. So again when Night Elves moved to the EK, they have lost connection and transformed to High Elves.

Yes Night Elves as a race were before the tree, but I mean the Well of Eternity. That what made them to be Night Elves. When they moved to EK they lost it and become Hight Elves.

So Night Elves will stop exist if Horde will take all Kalimdore. Or you think Night Elves can just move Well of Eternity to EK?

Wasn’t it more to do with the environment of quel’thalas being very different to northern Kalimdor and that’s why they changed appearance? I mean they have the -sun-well which is a weaker well of eternity?

The well doesn’t exist anymore. The highbornes where junkies which are became very dependent from the well. You see it in Suramar, you see it even in Quel’thalas. The night elves are independent from that, they don’t becoming weak after that. You just created your own head-canon.

1 Like

I’ve recently reread A Good War. The whole thing still is about Saurfang, about the Horde in general.

How many relevant plots in said story featured Forsaken themes? Covert ops such as the ones conducted by rogues were ordered by Saurfang, and carried out by characters like Lorash and Chikkers.
The general war effort was still heavily influenced by Saurfang. And the secondary plotlines, about the newly introduced orc female called Morka (the one that apparently stayed behind in Darkshore and may be the one appearing in the Darkshore intro cinematic).

The War of Thorns wasn’t about the Forsaken. Their role in it was extremely minor.

Forsaken on the other hand lost Brill, without as much as an explanation to their players, Lordaeron, and given the mission table are having their lands contested in both Hillsbrad and Silverpine.

And heavy hints that point at their leader getting killed by the end of the expansion. Or their generals fed like villain fodder for Tyrande to stomp and humiliate in her exclusive scenario.

Thats reasonable. And under normal circumstances i would really understand that.
As i said, i may be soured with the constant complaint flow and be more unwilling to cede points regarding why should the Horde be punished any further.

It does not matters depend they or not. We have a fact that all Night Elves who are not living in Kalimdore had transformed in to other races.

As I said earlier I think it was the environment of Quel’thalas, so would they change if they remained in environments like the Hinterlands, tirisfal, Hillsbrad etc?

Don’t night elves have the ability to slowly change the land around them to be more like their own? (Just what I heard idk if it’s true)

Yeah, all Nightborne. Stop, avoid the fact. We have no mindless zombies, who are dependent on power.

So giving Storm to humans, would not be a slap in the face of Troll fans?

You can do better.

2 Likes

Is this sentence supposed to mean something…?

1 Like

Yeah, Trolls are much cooler then humans. Troll is love, Troll is live!

2 Likes

Phone problems. But you should be able to understand it.

Arathi belonged to the Trolls first. So giving Storm to the Alliance could be a slap in a Troll fans face.

2 Likes

Wrong. Arathi belonged to the Light, as did the entire cosmos.

1 Like

But only the Amani. Not the Darkspeer or Zandalari. That have nothing to do with the Horde Trolls.

2 Likes

Right and wrong at the same time.

It belonged to the Amani yes. One of the lost Empires tribes is now part of the Horde, the Revantusk.

And possible more important: The Forest Trolls from the region are also there in 8.1 to pay respect for their king.

2 Likes

So did Quel’Thalas. Give it back.

3 Likes

Stromgarde belongs to us, period.

4 Likes

I wish I could take it back. It belongs to the Loa.

4 Likes

The Arathi supported the wrong side in the Troll wars!

4 Likes

If we can’t get the Blood Elves to join us again then the Amani can!

Amani Allied race for the Alliance!

5 Likes