Wargames in classic

#NoChanges

Except for this, and this, and this, and that, oh and this, yeah that also, hmm might as well change this while we’re at it, gonna give that the old changearoonie, oh don’t forget to change that other thing.

But for the love of god, don’t fix things that are actually broken because muh #NoChanges.

Ludicrous.

2 Likes

Me? I have never played in a premade in Classic actually.

What’s wargame ? I’ve never heard of it, even in retail.

2 premade groups can specificly queue up against each other (even same faction or cross server) and spectators can watch the game

People premade for honor, for the fastest route to achieving their ranked gear. Not because they want fun or fair play.

What on earth is this… ?

Why is this in Classic?

And why is there no information from Blizzard about it?

Because blizz is doing a very poor job with classic. This is just another brick in the wall. They likely forgot to turn the feature off when porting the client.

2 Likes

So this means then, that you can easily make premade vs premade and randoms vs randoms in normal BG.
Get on it!

1 Like

Haha, looks like the #NoChanges arguement just went out the window xD

1 Like

Well that happened when they broke their promise about layering

Am I the only one to see how I’ll be using this for awesome Roleplay purposes? I am, I guess… :joy:

• Two groups, either faction (you can decide Alliance vs Alliance teams for example)
  • They challenge each other for a given battleground
  • No rank/honour gains
  • “friendly match” state of mind but can be organized for a tournament or else

even Alterac Valley? neat!

blizzard that was freaking spot on!

Everything? hmmm, does that mean that we can Wargame all BG’s including the ones that came in TBC, WOTLK, CATA, MOP, WOD, Legion ? since we’re on the Legion client :smiley: ?

2 Likes

good idea we allready had the nochange part of the game. i dont mind bringing in new stuff since Classic will slowly die from now on anyway

Good. Let those pre-made simps battle each other.

is that jealousy i hear?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.