Warglaives of Azzinoth still restricted to DH

I fail to see how a grey item is relevant to this conversation. We are talking about actual in game weapons.

If you wanted something silly you can transmog to fish weapons.

5 Likes

I have floppy fishes transmogged… its fun!

2 Likes

Don’t forget about bow!

I agreed to be honnest, living are not worthy :smirk:

The bow! That horrible bow that was useless as legendary and looks worse than the normal bows from TBC raids !

I mean yeah, it should definitely be … erm… rogue only!

1 Like

Disgusting change 5 days before patch and they wonder why players dont trust them.

6 Likes

And if people go to Classic they can even see elven NPCs with glaives, so people trying to say β€œbut glaives are DH thing” are wrong. It is elven thing.

3 Likes

Yes but they are not a DH, all melee use other weapons

What other race can be a DH, hence why only them can wield glaives.

The people defending this changed cant be players from vanilla or tbc in my view either that or just being obtuse.

My DK is night elf, and other is blood elf …

No problems my mommy elf did teach me how to hold one without dropping it on my foot. I was sentinel before I died.

1 Like

This works now, EU one still nothing.

It is not a DH weapon. DH didn’t exist in the game as a playable character when Black Temple was a current raid.

All those other classes have been able to collect them for years and now they wont get to use them.

That is what is unfair.

It is stupid to limit this to a class that was added to the game at the end of WoD.

8 Likes

And as far as I am concerned all those classes should be able to use any warglaive type of weapons.

3 Likes

That was a daft change.

Removing them from all other classes. And it’s not like DH can wield other weapons.

3 Likes

… and as said glaives are not a β€˜class’ weapon, it is a racial weapon for elves. And it does not mean that others cannot use them. Also blizzard does not care about lore anyway. So even stick to lore reasons is already old-ship-that-sailed away.

I do not however understand why would anyone defend this decision.

3 Likes

Night elfs can be priest too, do you want a priest to weild glavies just becuse he is a Nelf?

Obviously it have something to do with class fantasy.

1 Like

I too am surprised it’s being defended but we are all different.

4 Likes

I do not know, tell me - battle priests exist in this game. If they wnat to toss glaives at you, why not. heck look tyrande - she does everything tosses spells, screams and throws her weapons around.

In other words - Blizzard really has no excuse to make glaives special.

There are special glaives in game and those are flame-glaives from legion.

1 Like

It is DH weapon. Just becouse they were not part of story back then and Blizzard just throw those glaives on players just becouse it wass cool doesnt mean they should be usable by other classes.

Not mentioning how this item value would go down like crazy coz so many people would use them to the point that nobady would use them.

It is just another i m entilted gamer and i hate if someone is more special than me. Its same bs as people asking for mage tower skins. But they ask for them no becouse they look cool but becouse they are special but if you give acess to them everyone again they wont be special which will completly ruin them and they will become another generic skin just like warglaives given to all viable classes would do.

3 Likes

what item value ??? LOL And as i said anyone calling a glaive β€˜dh item’ is not very familiar with the game. DHs use the glaives because they were elves, not because they were dhs.

3 Likes