Warglaives of Azzinoth still restricted to DH

You feel it’s a DH weapon.

Others feel it is not a DH weapon but a rewards we got in a raid back during The Burning Crusade that could be wielded by various classes, then and others that came along before Demon Hunters were introduced.

You could argue over which legendary is only suited to a specific class but they aren’t restricted like that. If you can wield it, you can use it, if you can use it, you can mog it.

This is why people find it unfair.

5 Likes

I guess with the coming patch a good amount of new players will understand the hate of demo locks because of meta, or of Nelf players that lost one of the most iconic Nelf weapon to DHs of all classes…

1 Like

Please dont respond to Elias he will just derail the thread like he has others just ignore and move on .

2 Likes

I just realised something…

On one of my accounts, guess what weapon i have :

I have it on a warrior. Should Blizzard now go back and make it paladin only ? You know because … reasons.

2 Likes

1 Like

They never changed this, they were never transmoggable on the PTR sadly :frowning:

I really wish we’d get block feature back.

2 Likes

Same value what Ferrari for hundreds of thousands dollars have among casual cars? This kind of value? like if there is way too many of something it lose its value?

1 Like

How would it look if fury warriors starting to weild 2xdaggers like the rogue fantasy, just stupid

If it have no value what are you arguing about

They said they were moggable months ago why the change so short notice .

Errrrr… you really have not played this game long - it is the most transmogged visual DHs have. Like THE most common transmog according statistics. It has as much value of ‘rarity’ as your buss ticket.

Give me one good reason why should we ruin another good and special looking skin just becouse there is few entiltesld gamers what are mad coz someone have something what they dont?

2 Likes

Why dks asking about glavies, use x2 thunderfury alot cooler :smiley:

But warriors could and did wield daggers in TBC before titains grip came in.

2 Likes

I agree if you can use it you should be allowed to mog it, DHs are late arrivals!
How can you restrict an item that was available years before the class came along.
BANG OUT OF ORDER!
Listen to those that pay your wages!!

7 Likes

They can use daggers!?!

Available Weapons

Daggers, Fist Weapons, Axes, Maces, Swords, Polearms, Staves

1 Like

Nope it still have value. I will rather see it on couple of dhs than see it all the time on all those classes.

1 Like

You forget about bows, crossbows, guns. Warriors cannot use only wands. And Throw weapons they can use this too.

1 Like

So according to you, when it is most common visual, it has still value. Ok.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Because they were earnt by warriors and rogue in TBC when current .

1 Like