Warglaives of Azzinoth still restricted to DH

Yes, if they wanted to look dumb. That’s why fury warriors don’t wield them anymore

No because back then 2 x daggers were some of the bis weapons out get your facts right.

2 Likes

That would be actual good change allow use legendary skins only to players what earn them when content was current. I like that.

1 Like

How I can use bow on my warrior?

Like I said earlier, my 1st full-set is on my still L70 warrior. She is a relic, frozen in time.

Also :

https://www.worldofwargraphs.com/global-stats/transmogs/demonhunter

1st place is on the ‘flame glaives’ (mage tower one) and 2nd place is the Black temple legendary.

Yup, very special and unique.

1 Like

Do you have a source for this? I know they said all legendaries will be moggable but they’ve never allowed the Warglaives to be mogged on the PTR like the other legendaries.

I think it’s mostly down to poor communication on their part instead of a sudden change of heart.

Funny enough that noone seems to have a problem with Thunderfury being transmogable by everyone.
But if Blizzard thinks it would make them less special they should remove the skin for DHs too.
Either everyone can mog them or noone instead of something half-assed.

3 Likes

I am one of those players, and I only miss Nax40 one because druid one as healing and I was dps druid, and I still say its horrible idea.

So atleast you understand people earnt them when current and should be allowed them .

They used to use them as stat sticks and pulling weapons before slot removed in MoP

Yes but they removed it, just let every class can wield whatever they want so there is nothing special class fantasy left

Wohoo Im a mage and can use swords, why can’t I dual wield 2xtwo hands like warriors

Watch the tears if DH couldnt wield TF.

Its ok, my warrior will equip 2*Dragonwrath - because I am now a caster! And Val’anyr for tanks pec, I need a better shield to go with it…

1 Like

Because a mage can mog TF when they cant even use the weapon in the past now go to bed and let the adults talk.

2 Likes

Not without removing my other weapons first.

send me a picture when you can wield 2 of them

I send you 2 gnome mages with TF instead ? Should make 1 proper mage with 2 TFs.

1 Like

Do you even proof read before you post do you sit there and think gee im so funny and that makes sense :thinking: you think you do but you dont.

1 Like

A gnome mage can’t use 2x TF, it’s called class fantasy

Blizzard should replace the reward from the Timewalking achievement with something else.
Let everyone transmog into the glaives and give DHs something else only they can use.

3 Likes

If I send you 2 gnomes, one having 1 TF each,. it is 1 full mage and 2TF! It is call ‘mutually beneficial transaction’

1 Like