Warglaives of Azzinoth

Worgen are cool though. DH are edgy emos

Same as Spriests and locks so what. Each class got some stereotype. DHs are edgy, druids are stoners, priests dont have friends, DKs are noskills, paladins areā€¦
DHs are OG, its class taken out from wc3 so i dont see any reason for them not to be in the game. Worgens arent cool tho, they are neutral like all other races/classes and its matter of your own taste if you like them or not. For me ppl who play worgens are just strange but thats not a reason to not have them in a game.

I donā€™t need friends, the whispers from the Void keep me company

3 Likes

Black Temple has been around for many years, and itā€™s clear there are a lot of folks who have been running in week in, week out for a very long time! :smiley:

Itā€™s rare enough to see, but lets all keep our fingers crossed you get to see it, itā€™s a pretty awesome looking mog to use :slight_smile:

When you get them what kind of armor you planning on mogging them with? What has everyone else gone with?

3 Likes

I think you can currently farm them on Warriors, Rogues, Monks and DKs. Would make sense to stick with that IMO.

I do have one on my Paladin, that sits in my bank forever more. I also have one on my rogue but they stopped the shadowstep skip method and Iā€™ve not been back much since. I should get in the habit or running the place once a week again.

I keep telling myself I should farm it on all my rogues, dks, monks and dhs but I just canā€™t be bothered.

I wish I couldā€¦ this is my Gnome, she canā€™t mog her Glaives because you guys wonā€™t let me :frowning:

9 Likes

Even tho she looks rly nice in this tmog, glavies should stay as DH only tmog item.

2 Likes

Idk man, it feels like such a retcon to keep them DH exclusive.

3 Likes

There are a gazillion non-DH NPCs using glaives, though. Night Elf sentinels, Tyrande, various trolls too, if I recall. Glaives being DH-only makes little sense.

3 Likes

Nothing better than basic DH Armor which we get from 1st DH campaign.

Legion mage tower artifact is better than Azzinoth.

2 Likes

Itā€™s like you forgot you limited them to Demon Hunters only (despite the fact that they werenā€™t even DH weapons back in the dayā€¦ because you know, DHā€™s didnā€™t exist)

2 Likes

Nighthold mythic armor is pretty nice for DH too. Sometimes i like to go edgy and wear basic dh armor + azzinoths, but yeah mage tower ones are superior :d balance of power are also dope af (red ones)

Gnomes Demon Hunters should be a thing long time ago!

3 Likes

Glaives were put into the game for Rogues and Warriors. To deny t-mog weapons from classes that the weapons were put in the game for in the first place is nothing short of absolutely ridiculous and a huge gut punch, especially to those that had them while BT was still current.

Frankly, giving Rogues and Warriors the ability to transmog Glaives in exchange for deleting the DH class is a trade Iā€™d take in a heartbeat.

3 Likes

I got one ā€¦ and on a paladin, all the years of running it never netted the other one ā€¦ pouts

im confused.

1. i have had glaives on this rogue for years. does that mean i cant transmog glaives on my rogue or also my war, monk & DK?

2. also, because the glaives are on my rogue, does this mean i have to refarm glaives to mog them on my dh?

3. do i have to get glaives from timewalking BT to mog them on my dh, or can you mog it if you farm them from lvl 70 BT?

Only DHs can mog the glaives.

No. As long as you have the achievement, you can just go to BT TW, kill Illidan, and mog the glaives on any DH. You can have the glaives on one char, kill Illidan on another, and mog them on a third (DH).

Nope, you do not need to farm the glaives during TW. If you already have them, just go and kill Illidan, and mog them on any DH thereafter.

3 Likes

You dont need to refarm. You need to get 2 glavies from old raid (not timewalking) for which you will get also achivment. Achivment is account bind, now all theres left to do is to go with DH (im not sure if you cam go with any class) and kill illidan on timewalking Black Temple.

Rogues and Warriors are exeption even tho I dont like idea giving them glavies cause they are strict DH weapon, they ahould be able to tmog them juat because theu wield them long long time ago and it should be respected.

2 Likes

You can. I had the glaives on my monk, killed Illidan on my druid (for whom BT timewalking was the first run in BT at all), and can mog the glaives on all my demon hunters.

2 Likes