Warlock and Hunter Pets

Hey I got a question about hunter/warlock pets in PvP Battlegrounds. Why do they have free pet resurrection after we kill the pets, I’m 100% sure that was not the case 12 yrs ago, If i can waste 10 seconds to kill it he should waste 10 seconds to resurrect it. I would like someone to clarify me this.

You are wrong, it was possible and it wasnt 12y ago but 14

I think its not the way it worked 14 years ago but ok. If you kill the pet player should resurrect it instead of being instantly resurrected by spirit healer

Why? You get instantly resurrected by the spirit healer, pet is an extension of the player, it gets resurrected too. Makes perfect sense.

1 Like

They’ll still have to res the pet if they don’t die

Level a warlock or a hunter, play it in Battlegrounds and you will understand why it would be a pain to have to resurrect it each time you pop back in the graveyard.

Fyi, as a hunter I lose 5 GCD at each resurect.
2 Auras, 1 tracking, 1 pet call, 1 mount

Mounting isn’t on gcd, and tracking can be switched while mounted.
So yeah, you’re waiting 2 gcds, not 5.

Agree for your point, but, can you do
/castsequence all the chain
/use Mount
/cast tracking
on a same macro button ?

I’m about bothering the less on a resurrection.

Not sure, but I’ve never felt the need for that. Maybe its because I don’t do BGs that much. :slight_smile:

Ah there it is, the certainty and call for change all based on a " i think it was like this 12 years ago".

1 Like

Pet ressurects only when it dies not long time ago (corpse not despawned)
F.e. if you rape pet, wait 20 seconds and rape warlock, he will be spawned without a pet.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.