Warlock is worse in 9.0.5

i just gave up wont play the game anymore bm is doing insane sustain dmg warriors till do 55% condemn dmg the class feels so awful to play and no one wants to struggle with a lock and wait 10 min dampening game u chose darksoul that u cant play it is dispelable u hold it all game and go los to press it the amount of pressure u do is not enough to keep double melee of you or any time affli lock is rlly no threat the dmg can be outhealed with wings or radiance or any other healing cd i’ve never felt that my class was this unplayable ever there is literally no point to play with a warlock whats the point of playing warlock anymore

9 Likes

yes but we have perma slow so we are broken

1 Like

Yeah except I’ve noticed even this is buggy and doesn’t apply properly now more so in epic bg.

i was trying to get the community behind making pressure on devs but they weren’t interested before the blizzcon and ppl stay say warlock is okay … the current state of warlock is unplayable and isn’t fun at all

7 Likes

Unplayable is my the right word, the better one is “doesn’t fit in the meta”. I like Affliction a bit, but more for dmg and less direct dmg would be better.
There are so many ways to improve the class. If blizzard want me to do it, they just need to hire me. :smiley:

if any of you guys tried to play balance druid -.- you will find that spec is what destro locks should have been in this expansion .

2 Likes

I want my metalock back… this was so awesome to play. Pls blizzard revert the class back to MoP style.

5 Likes

mate can u stop with the metalock? i know u like it, we all do. but u keep saying that in every single post ppl make. it gets annoying.

I hope not. Boomkins feel awful to play. They just have high results.

It’s boring AF.

2 Likes

You don’t need to read it or? And if we keep saying, we might get it back. Blizzard is ignoring us long enough.

There is a rumor around that demo is the worst spec in Shadowlands currently in all types of content :smiley:

3 Likes

all warlock specs is useless ! afflic only useful because damage while moving and afflic spec is pain to handle and doesn’t have flow …

1 Like

nope, it’s way more fun and smooth, 3 out 4 covenants are interesting and powerfull and perfectly align with leggos and eclips mechanic, +different choosable affinitiy utility, etc etc

PS did u see how Dakkroth rage broke smthng on the last stream and then rage quit? xD

Im sorry, but i disagree

Mechanically boomkin =

Cast 2 DoTs
Press whichever of the 2 buttons light up.
Use Starsurge to empower Affinity.
Await on Convoke
Press Convoke
Return to spam.

Its boring AF. regardless to its strength which isnt deniable. its boring to play.

1 Like

in your metric system every class in this game is booring AF, also u just described a dummy pve rotation, besides that u assist ur tank, u boost ur healer, u assist ur group with roars/slows/vortexes/etc.
PS. not everybody plays noobvoke, kyrian is good and interesting just as much, venthyr feels good and is underestimated imo.

1 Like

not rly…

it makes the Eclipse system sound boring AF

To be honest Dark soul in Sl shouldn’t even be considered lock spell, it’s a mage spell now that you can steal it.

I get what you mean but I would imagine this is supposed to be less of a literal comparison.

I think the point is, moonkin is very hybrid playstyle, you have your dots, you have direct damage and burst, you have the ability to move around, they literaly have backlash, defensives, etc etc

I kinda see what you mean but i think that if we look at it more conceptualy, Boomkin ticks lot of the things that destro should have, so I agree with felshadows.

2 Likes

So boomkin is what Metalock was? Great another class we designed…

2 Likes

yep that is why i said before balance druid is everything destruction lock should have been

1 Like

No destruction should be more line a fire Mage. Demo was boomie now and should be bm hunter like. Affliction should be the op dot spec, not spriest…