Warlock is worse in 9.0.5

This does not make affliction good, beeing bad in arena is not fine.

And arena is 3vs3, nobody cares about 2s, thats just a boring dampening slug.

RBGs are too slow to play i cannot find any good with that kind of content, make it soloQ and we talk. Easily the most boring pvp content in SL next to empty warmode zones. Its just waiting > action.(if you happen to play the wrong faction)

Imagine years of bad lock class designs after MoP/WoD and class designers manage to double down on that in SL.

3 Likes

I think we only needa little improvement, like demon armor and demon skin baseline. Therfore some other def cds as talent and we should be fine.

1 Like

The closest thing to old demo is the current iteration of Shadowpriests. You should give it a shot. It is different but stangely similar. A mix of old meta demo and old affli. Much closer than any of the current warlock specs.

1 Like

But it is not my lock, that’s very important to me.

Blizzard need to fix the class, but we need to swap the class.

100% correct, been saying that since legion

1 Like

this rework is so bad of sacrolash, hope we have a way to get our soulash back and send it to alts . If this goes life we can only win by damp then . Seems Dev team is only looking at raidlogs. Next Season i will decline every PI to not let this happen again . We get a new pvp talent but there is no space cause cause all 3 should be baseline in all content ( if they want to buff dot damage i would be even fine to get RD in pve ) Demon armor is so bad still and sad thing its one of our best options . We r not getting compansated enough . They even made Destro the most boring specc to play since flashpoint azerit trait is gone and supremacy . Chaosbolts r so slow , id rather take a cast time reduction than another + damage % buff. Warlock is the only with all speccs who got all lvl 50 talent rows to be baseline in any conent . Seems the develepoment team left warlock just to the community who decides what they dont like on warlocks and when we find a new way to make dps or making kite routes through every arena , they will Fix warlocks by making them even more unfun and dropping them a few tiers .

seems like u won your bet . Every Facerollclass is happy now and keep on smashing their heads on the keyboard XD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.