Für diese Klasse wünsche ich mir in Saison 4 das Aussehen aus:

Para esta clase y en la temporada 4, me gustaría el aspecto de la temporada:

Pour cette classe, dans la saison 4, je préfère l’apparence issue de :

Per questa classe, nella Stagione 4, vorrei l’aspetto del set della:

• Season 1 / Saison 1 / Temporada 1 / La saison 1 / Stagione 1
  • Season 2 / Saison 2 / Temporada 2 / La saison 2 / Stagione 2
  • Season 3 / Saison 3 / Temporada 3 / La saison 3 / Stagione 3
0 voters

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/488975/1

S2 is easily the best-looking one. Especially the heroic recolour.

12 Likes

Season 1 is by far the most Awesome looking Set in my Opinion !
Pls vote for Season 1 Set <3 :sparkling_heart: :heart: :heart:

8 Likes

I’m optimistic that my favorite armor emerges victorious—I’d love to flaunt it in a different shade!

It would be nice if we get more colors or at least re shuffle of the tints per ranks

Warlock Sets

7 Likes

urgs…Season 3 ist the only non ugly Set. but… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Personaly I dislike all of them. I honestly just want to see them return the Dark Apothesis wings from the Pandaria glyph. That had a nice zazz. However I hope your votes turn out in your favours. As useless as it is atleast we finaly got the Annihilan. Im looking forward to some actualy cool and useful spells if they implement them in the next expansions. And maybe color customisation for our spells. I feel like choosing between dark purple and green is dreadfuly boring. Cheers my to Demonic brothers and sisters.

1 Like

s3>s2>s1 judging by the look but s3 can be collected now so only good choice is s2 :wink:

I think S1 its better. Although I think people don’t think that it is currently more difficult to get S1 armor than S1 armor, but hey…

1 Like

Can’t we get a new set for Warlock?
None of them look good.

3 Likes

S3 shoulders, S2 helm, people voting for s1 are trolls

Not Trolls but we have a second chance for 2500 raiting to collect this awesome set

1 Like

couldn’t agree more,cant believe people cope with those sets…its mediocre at best!

i doubt the the s4 rewards will grant the season one rewards.

You guys realize there’s xmog right? Unless we get new recolors of the winner armor, this is completely pointless.

1 Like

ay,would be nice if we can choose other sets if we getting new colours,since those are mediocre at best.

We’re talking about the 2500 style bonus for the set colors

please pick season 1 i dont want to go for transmog runs

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.