Warmode and Alliance

So iv’e been playing alliance on a PVP server for like always. I always enjoyed to possiblity of running into a horde and do some PVP action… However, warmode, total ruin this!!! Why do they get 10% for gangrape alliance? every time a meet a horde there is 8 following him?

We have had 30% bonus for what? 2 years now? Does this seems balanced?
If u know changed the ratio to go from 0-30? then horde would not get anything from being that many, and we would start to see alliance in there…

I would like to say, i refuse to take warmode off, just because it is a part of the game, and i rather quit the game than take it off… But then again im pretty damn close to quitting just because of the balancing does not seem to present here anymore…

3 Likes

how about 0-0?
then everyone who isn’t interested in wpvp will turn it off and only the players (horde or alliance) who actually ARE interested in wpvp will have it on… currently a lot of players are only in WM because of the bonus… they don’t even want to pvp, they are just there, because they get more rewards for being in WM…

PvP servers didn’t give any rewards either, so I don’t see a reason why WM should

11 Likes

That is your choice. Mine is to only turn WM on when I am in a group of five, and only when there is a benefit (dailies, PvP quests). Then I turn it off again. I have no interest in getting bullied by the bandwagon faction.

3 Likes

The more I warmode the less ashamed I feel for ganking hordies.

4 Likes

I couldn’t give a monkeys if the Horde had a 90% pop advantage. They could even have a 100% Warmode bonus. I would still roll Alliance and I would still try and kill Hordies. Simples!!!

For the Alliance!!! For the good guys!!!

4 Likes

Turned warmode on again because i was doing every wq for that 10 rep for the new factions

… Forgot to turn it off and got stunlocked by a rogue & deleted by 2-3 palla tanks the secound i landed in vale

Seriously, i havent seen 1 shard with more than 10% alliance, where do you guys find those?

For upgrading war mode they have to do multiple thing :

• Stop Bonus Mode
  • Stop Quest / World Quest for killing 1 rare / Long respawn mobs
  • Uprading damage of guard in all town ( like a real base)
  • Stop giving quest with reward for stuff ( only maybe toy and cosmetic ) that ask kill only player in 1 specific area
  • Disable Flying mount in War Mode ( seriusly that just borring seing everyone flying to LoS / out of range you net o matic).
  • Make Net-o-Matic instant
  • Stop Map Buff (Nazjatar for example, fish/goblin disable).
  • Stop Using item like goblin glider ( that allow everyone to escape and refuse to fight).
  • Upgrade assasin buff to be more harder assasin or either disable it, it’s almost being assasin is a crime for killing player in war mode and people who kill you do only pvp for the loot and finish 1V X into you. We enjoy Warmode for 1V1 or helping a friend in combat, if we wanted battleground we just have to queue battleground.
  • Dampenign while fighting. Beacause playing tank or heal to be immortal and doing quest for PeaceMode and cannot be killed is boring when a dps try to kill healer / tank. There’s target dummy in capital city already for that.
  • A spell of recall : when you need to afk to go back to the city. not like the whistle with 5 minutes coldown but a 20 second spell to go back to the city of the area ( why that ? Well i hate people afk in flying or even reaching mountain you can’t climb beacause of your class).
  • Buff of 20% all stats increase when alone : yea i mean i don’t want to see a group of a faction just to kill 5 mob and you have to spend 40 minutes to get the equal member of them just to realise the time ally come their group already hearthstone.

So many thing to improve, but with that i will tell you 1 thing:
Welcome to the Jungle baby ! War is on ! Savagery everywhere !

2 Likes

Only go warmode when you want to pvp then and punish players that is only in there for free bonus, you don’t need to feel bad for it when they signed up for it.

No warmode is also a part of the game, you need to choose wisely young padawan.

3 Likes

Or you mean the faction that isn’t scared of pvp? That’s why it’s imbalanced, ever since warmode was introduced, scared pve carebear faction players turned it off.

So nowadays it’s 90% horde, and 10% alliance, thanks to all the carebears who tend to roll alliance.

1 Like

Easy to talk down to us when you play the ez mode faction. I cant wait to drink your tears when you experience a 5+ man alliance gangrape when we do our 25 kill quest, since you’re not used to losing with all the gorillas at your back, you will prolly punch a hole in your monitor

4 Likes

About warmode!
If people have it on it should not be able for a lvl 120 player kill/gank a lvl 60 player.
It should only be able to kill players max 5 lvl above or below.
And problem solved.

I think he meant the faction that nowadays consists to a large degree of Ex-Alliance players.

It’s funny when you are totally fine having all the turncoats and winning-team-joiners rolling in your ranks but feel the need to talk down on those who actually stayed loyal to their faction.

That is the point i never understood about this faction-BS in WoW: Players will go out of their way to talk down on you and make up BS about how you are beta because your tabard has the wrong color…but as soon as you roll a character on their faction you are suddenly a great person with 100% hero-material-status.

1 Like

Well what can i say, 15 years i’ve seen alliance lose bigger part of bg’s, flee from pvp confrontations unless they have massive overpop… Whole faction just lacks spine.
Blaming balance issues for blizzard is just stupid, it’s player attitude problem.

1 Like

There’s a reason horde allied races are garbage, there are too many horde loyalists & blizz is trying to get rid of them. We got the cool mechagnomes, they get furballs that get torched easily

that’s funny I don’t remember losing that many bg’s on my human frost DK back in Legion… heck I think I carried most of them and spammed raid warnings in caps lock telling my garbage team mates to show some spine, it worked we won hella hard in temple of kotmogu just grabbing orbs and running to the centre easily

Well you obviously were carring them, and taking lead. With more people like you maybe some of us would see alliance in different light… but alas it’s rarity.
Alliance is easy to just give up when they lose their lead or fail first rush (like seen in classic), and last time bg statistic page was online, showed alliance win rates being 30-40% at best in non-epic bg’s… only positive ratio was mostly from ioc.

1 Like

If I look at the group finder on Horde, there are many times more groups for raids and M+. So even the “carebears” faction-change to the winning side, which I don’t blame them for. They also turn on WM for the 10%, because most shards are filled with Horde, so it’s pretty much a free bonus with little actual PvP.

I’m not big on PvP in WoW, and don’t play on a former PvP server, so I don’t care about WM and only turn it on selectively. If I were into PvP, though, I’d play arena, because that is proper PvP.

Care to post on your main character so we can see your PvP prowess? Or are you too scared and only brave enough to flame on a low level character?

1 Like

Let’s just put it bluntly, i have zero interest to “prove” myself to random trash on forums. You can believe whatever you want, or not… i won’t be losing my nights sleep over it one way or the other.

1 Like

Like i said, do or say whatever furry, i don’t really care.

1 Like

when I go out to do mandatory dailies I want to finish them as fast as possible.
For horde being wm off means waiting for alliance to deal with grey mobs, so its slower than wm on

2 Likes

So let me ask you this simple question: An Alliance player who rolls Horde to enable Warmode and have easy wins over single victims in mostly uncontested zones is a great Champion of the Horde in your eyes, but an Alliance player who faces 1:10 battles repeatedly and voices dissatisfaction over the situation (CAUSED BY THE PLAYERS WHO ARE NOW HORDE!!!) deserves to be insulted and ridiculed by you?

Did i sum that up about right?

2 Likes