Warmode Bonus decreased to %20

Maybe in previous expansions racials played a bigger role when they had a greater impact.
But no new race or racial could change the still existing problem: why would you change to Alliance where it’s much harder to find new people for your raid roster?
This only got worse in BfA, and the HoF didn’t help. It made the problem worse because until 100 Alliance guilds get in there you only have the people on your server as option for raiding mythic so even more switch to Horde when they already buy a server trans.

I wouldn’t say that it’s in another league. Stoneform is nice for removing debuffs, but otherwise it’s just a small def CD that doesn’t necessarily saves you from death. Shadowmeld wasn’t as interesting in Legion when you didn’t have many unavoidable hard trash packs, and during a raid encounter it’s also not very helpful.
As a slow class like WL or mage a sprint CD is very attractive. And as DK it can have a greater impact on your dmg than the troll racial when you can reach a boss faster again.

And that’s why I honestly prefer most Alliance racials. They may be situational but then they can be real life savers. Even gnome’s ability to get out of roots and slows got to shine in M+ dungeons where a vulcano or ground effect would have otherwise killed me.

The major appeal of Stoneform is to remove bleeds, which so far only Blessing of Protection or Divine Shield can remove, and in some cases not even those are able to remove it, while Stoneform can.

I personally like the sprint on worgens, especially on low mobility classes like Death Knights. It is also why I favor Highmountain Tauren’s active racial over normal Tauren’s (an extra mobility ability for me is way more valuable and has more uses than a DPS button you press every two minutes or a cast time stun tied to the most common CC type,) but then I do not PvP, so my view only applies to PvE.

Erm… warmode do not give bonus reputation, only ap, gold and resource…

That’s not the problem. And you shouldn’t talk in the first place, Argent Dawn-player. You know exactly that our server hasn’t any real problems compared to normal player-servers.

According to my observation after turning Warmode On for a while, this week Horde crushing Alliance much more than they used to. Nazjatar is full of bounty heads, 2-3 of them appear on the map at once.

%5 bonus decrease was a succesful change in order to take the imbalance to a further level. Good job blizz.

Make it %15 or %10 next week and see how Horde can’t find any Alliance on Warmode.

But you are contradicting yourself here. If there are that many bounty heads then there is also a lot of alliance players there.

Overall the only ones that know how big the imbalance is in WM is Blizzard themselves and if the bonus went down it means that the imbalance has gone down.

1 Like

Not necessarely. Alliance-players aren’t skilled because most of the more serious players switched to Horde.

edit: typos

1 Like

I guess so. There is little skill though when it comes to wpvp, it’s mostly just numbers.

Nope, not at all. They might be killing the same guys over and over and it also means Alliance is heavily losing if bounty Horde number is always on 2-3 on Nazjatar.Normally there must be 1 or rarely 2 bounties but it is constantly 2-3 now.

Time will tell who is right and I’m sure I will be the one who is right.

Possible but highly unlikely.

That is however just a personal anecdote however. The only fact that we know is that the warmode bonus has gone down. This means you are still outnumbered but less so than the previous week.

Most shards are still Horde dominated yes, it’s nearly impossible to get a single cache. From the 10 airdrops I lost 10 last 3 days…

1 Like

Shows how interested I am in turning it on then x)

I would still have liked that AP, and I object to being penalised because 8+ years ago I decided I would roll on a PvE server. I don’t enjoy wPvP, I never claimed to, there was not a PvE-penalty of choosing a PvE server at the time.

WM bonus shouldn’t exist, imho. Is it really useful to have a bunch of PvE players who didn’t want to be there taking every opportunity to not engage in PvP?

Yes, Artifact Power increases your Heart of Azeroth level. Your HoA level directly impacts your essences increasing their effectiveness depending on your HoA level. Also, up to level 67 you receive additional Stamina and unlockable minor slots.

Meanwhile in other threads: “You aren’t raiding mythic on said char, why do you care?”.

Well every char with 3 essence slots will help in: Mythic raiding, M+, PvP and soloing Legion content! 67 is even a maybe because I don’t think a 3% stamina will matter that much but 3% stamina for 2 extra levels is still 1.5% each level. So > 65 = everybody, 65 > 67 = nice bonus, 67 > 70 > Eh…

Although I never understood why the cap isn’t 71. It’s weird to have all gear be divisable by 5 (ignore Mechagon’s punch cards existance) and then having your neck sitting at 473 IL.

i spent most my time semi afk in nazj while queueing for bgs or just fighting on the road between mezza and new home. I must say that in 8.2 its pretty balanced. I never ever see 3 horde bounties and even 2 at the same time is extremely rare. Bounties get swarmed very quickly.

So i really think you are overexaggerating , wm actually has been a bit more balanced since 8.2 came out. The battle for nazj still is a huge mess though if you do not enter a raid group trough lfg

It depends on the shard you are in, mostly shards I am in get dominated by Horde but it is not a problem anymore since I turned it off. Good luck to you in your balanced world PvP then :smiley_cat:

You describe my experience exactly, only I AM Horde and it is blue heads everywhere. This is my daily experience (still cannot post links - one day!)

h***s://i.ibb.co/h7zBVgJ/2019-09-17-2.png

It is not the faction numbers that are unbalanced (at least in current zones) it is the crap sharding system making unbalanced shards.

i love my horde t shirt

Do you know how silly you look in them? i mean you just look stupid

Looks at you wearing a fox tail, fox ears, paws & fake fangs

1 Like

You must have some real bad luck if it happens 100% of the time or bugged then as its not like that for me on any of my horde chars and lots of different servers .