Warmode problem at summoning stone (suggestions)

If summon stones did not exist the world would be filled with more players doing their journey.

The reason I pointed out Wpvp is because these stones have direct influence over it, amongst other stuff.
It’s very convinient as it is, introducing these solutions is highly impactful to the game, this is why I’d rather see them removed than made even easier to access.

Imagine people actually had to travel to these locations? In-game interaction would change a lot, people are not going to be disposed of as easily for minor mistakes, people would actual get to the instance first before they applied.

I get the idea of convenience and improving this but it’s already highly impactful and it’s just a tool that allows people to be lazy and have no investment in their dungeon because they spontaneously appeared there.

Currently it requires up to 3 people to make the journey (if wm is wrong) that’s players traveling to the zone, filling up the world, potentially interacting for a small window of time instead of afking in a city until a window with accept appears.

Yes. Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.