Warmode sucks ***

So… Why exactly is it alliance get a 25% bonus for ganking hordes? when hordes only get a 10% bonus for being victims of ganking? So alliance has been favourd with their bonuses all of BFA… in BoD they got a free heroic azerite piece first week, where horde only got normal piece - result… topend guilds factionchanged to get the bonus and then changed back later… thats how OP that was… Now they still have a much bigger bbonus then horde and i get thats because of the worldpop difference between ally and horde… While i get this is a way to try and even out the things and making it fair… can we then please make sure its fair to both sides? Alliance grps up in raids… and ganks solo hordes… and they get a massive bonus for it??? why ??
When the alliance was getting “ganked” it wasnt even raids doing it… it was just bad population balance… now they are actually gathering up in raids to Gank!! to get a huge bonus… Why do they get a big bonus for playing like Aholes??? If you want alliance to have the bonus its fine… but please remove it the second they pair up in raids… its in no way fair that they are allowed to gank solo hordes in raids when hordes obviously arent getting any help “because hordes are more on a world pop”… It doesnt mean S*! when they shards makes it so theres 30 times the amount of alliances in an area compared to horde… Remove ally bonuses when they raid plz… its getting really frustrating!

3 Likes

How dare Alliance get together after being bullied all the time? How dare they be pissed off when 1v1 suddenly becomes 1v3 most of the time? How dare they get “massive” bonus? But it is definitely not Horde’s fault that they kill any solo player on sight, that’s just poor population balance!

7 Likes

Gank, get Ganked and vise versa

2 Likes

Horde being the pvp faction, bonus amount should not be a concern.

3 Likes

“Warmode sucks ***”…

…then turn it off.

10 Likes

Dont think the reward should be the first thing to point out about the WM system

1 Like

Warmode is awesome and ganking is super fun. Bonuses to factions is unnecessary.

3 Likes

Too bad you missed the introduction of warmode in bfa when we begun lvl-ing,that was super awesome,Naz it’s great too,.,

Imagine trying to do the battle for nazjatar…but being lagged to the point your fan of knives has a 3 second delay cause horde just phased in 2 raids worth of members into a zone which had a “balanced faction ratio”
:joy: literally the most pointless thing to try and participate in when people can literally magic up 60-80 players in about 30 seconds.

4 Likes

Just won one not long ago, no lag for me.

1 Like

A little rework on horde racials might help fixing the balance.
Their racials feel too strong compared to the alliance ones ( only gnomes and humans are exception s)

1 Like

Are we whining about horde racials now?

Mmkay.

2 Likes

So you wish that you had that sweet 25% bonus?
It’s there because of faction imbalance. 15% more bonus than the horde as of right now. So for a world quest that rewards 200 ap, I get 250 and you get 220 ap. Big whoop.
If you really want that, go play alliance.

2 Likes

I play horde on a 70% alliance realm, and I love being the faction that has a server full of crybabies who turn WM on just for the 25% bonus. Because of what Blizzard did, we have more prey, and we punish people who opt into it.

Don’t really care for the bonus azerite, the ganks and videos of said ganks is what counts.

3 Likes

Because the outnumbered faction gets a higher bonus. Is it really that hard to understand?

/thread

4 Likes

Part of the problem are some Horde racials, the ratio feedback loop and the constant discreditably of Alliance players which let us to the current situation.

2 Likes

AD is first and foremost a RP-server and most people aren’t that skilled. Secondly, hunting low skill players isn’t really worth mention here. You have not more “prey”, you’re just in a beneficial situation which does not speak for your skill level at all.

WM is not arena, it’s not about fair fights between evenly matched players. WM is anything goes no rules chaos. Players that don’t get that, are better off out of it.

3 Likes

That was not the topic but I agree.

You were talking about how hunting low skill players is not worth mentioning. But that is WM - high skill, low skill, high geared, low geared, high level low level, pvp motivated, pve motivated, everything in between - this is not a skill based competition, they are prey, that is WM… so Roleplayer mentioning it is worth it in a WM forum.

2 Likes