Warmode sucks ***

Hey I was only pointing out that the more flagged enemies you have — the more fun wpvp becomes.

1 Like

You still miss the point here. The player in question talks about his easy prey but in reality these players aren’t the target group of the server. It’s their fault for using the WM in the first place but given the AD controversy (which you likely aren’t aware of), the skill level which comes with it and the easy “way” to do things, you miss the mark by creating a needless “skill does not matter”-discussion for the sake of having the discussion without regarding the player’s server.

They aren’t prey, there are dirty casuals who simply don’t know it better. The player in question talks about crybabies but in the end, he is just a pubstomper who benefits from an special server-situation. You may call it an open for all but given that you haven’t experienced these players firsthand and how bad they are, you simply wish to agree with him from an logical (edit) fact rather the emotional one.

I have nothing more to add if the discussion wasn’t clear enough.

Think about what you just typed here and what the bonus is for.

[Artifact Power, War Resources, and Gold rewards from world quests increased by 10%.][Experience gained from killing monsters and completing quests increased by 10%.]

Non-raid wqs: undoable
Non-raid quests (most): undoable
XP: well, highly reduced in raids anyways.

Horde is outnumbered 10:1 across RP realms, so where’s my bonus?

Don’t try to be a smartass next time.

2 Likes

Racials are within 1% performance-wise, how is that a problem for PvP balance?

Wats that m8?

1 Like

So you are saying that blizzards data is wrong?

Clueless.

1 Like

I’m saying that Alliance pop vastly outnumbers Horde across RP realms, which is a well know fact. Yet Alliance retains the higher bonus. Understand?

Since you’ve no idea what people are talking about here, check this for example:

ht.t.p.s://bloodmallet.com/index.html#warrior_arms?data_view=races&tier=1&fight_style=patchwerk&lang=EN

Which also shows that most popular Alliance races (racials) are ahead of most popular Horde races (racials).

Don’t make such a fool of yourself, cmon, lot’s of people are reading this.

1 Like

If you had any idea about how this system works then you’d know that it’s balanced region-wide, not realm-wide.

auto-correct :blush:

In war mode we are not on a realm.

2 Likes

Well, yes and no. You play on Outland while the rogue in question plays on AD (as myself), which is different sharded then the normal servers. Given the fact that people vent their frustration out of the AD-situation (WM + sharding, ratio) in this very subforum and what kind of players usually play there, you might get a grasp on the overall situation and what was my intention with the posting.

Why are you constantly trying to have a beef with me? I don’t even know who you are. :joy:

I’m not having a “beef” with you at all. But I take the liberty to correct some phrases from you if it is necessary. My apologies if you feel a bit offended.

Not at all. I found it entertaining to say the least. :slight_smile:

Oh I know that. And this system is wrong and broken.

I made that statement only because of your arch-retarded post, seems like you didn’t get that. No point talking to you, you’re clearly lacking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Uh actually I find it nice. They should take more steps to make more people play alliance. It’s really dead compared to horde, partly because horde has had better racials for pve in the last few years.

2 Likes

Are you saying normal wm shards contain higher skilled, and therefore more ‘worthy’ opponents than rp wm shards?

I used to be on Defias rp, known in the past for wpvp, and moved to Outland normal. I’ve seen no relation between wm shard type and player skill. On both, it’s variable, as expected. In my observation.

So to me, it makes no sense to belittle someone for playing the game as intended, regardless of their wm shard type.

Rp or normal, doesn’t affect faction ratio on a dual faction shard, which is variable. All it affects is the number of single faction overflow shards - more Horde ones on normal, more Alliance ones on rp.

1 Like

Well, then this discussion found its premature end.

Correcting his attitude, not belittling the playstyle. Big differences but that was expected coming from you. You have the last word.

Well, good that you admit your error :slight_smile:

What attitude? He’s playing the game as Blizz designed. Do Blizz have an attitude?

1 Like

Its cause horde outnumbers us by a lot. Its a fact.
If you dont like getting ganked turn it off.
The bonus isnt even that great dont get why it upsets you.

1 Like