Warmode sucks ***

Horde racials are more dps oriented where Alliance with the exception of dwarves which is great are situational. Also racials dont make or break a game.
Ganking is fun and if you get ganked is fair game why cry over it on the forums just simply turn it off…

Totally clueless.

Since you’re a BM hunter, check this

https:// bloodmallet .com/index.html#hunter_beast_mastery?data_view=races

Alliance racials are better for pvp and thats why, im guessing, nearly all the top pvpers who do arenas are ally. They seems to be a lot of them i see them all over and rarely ever see a r1 horde about. I recently got my druid to 120 and shadowmeld is so op i can get an instant re stealth out of it or meld a greater pyro or chaosbolt

should just drop the warmode bonuses for both factions to balance it out

That would create bigger imbalance not less.

Look for yourself by Chromie at CoT, good luck as Alliance with WM on, the 25% is not enough, should be atleast 50% or more to be worth the constant gank.

That would just increase the number of pve’ers, bad solution.

Why is there a bonus period? Why am i hindered by progression because i chose not to pvp? why can i farm spare crates 150% faster just because i pvp?

i play both factions and the alliance do need the incentive its not fun being outnumbered by horde 9/10 times.

Classic PvP realms seem to have an excess PvEer issue too, yet they have no PvE incentives.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.