Warrior Class balance

Thats funny. Warlocks, shadow priests, boomkins, feral druids e.t.c every sub-optimal spec was excluded from top-end raid teams in favor of stacking warriors for scaling with wbuffs. Were you complaining for being OVERPOWERED then? No! Did any of these above classes were crying to be buffed then? No! We know what we are and we act accordingly. You had your glory days, now shut up and go either prot or reroll your next metaslave class this patch and stop complainig

Regards.

There is no other class in the game that is worst at everything they do, thats the difference. A paladin the best healer, the best tank and a good dps. Dk’s are amazing tanks and deliver monster dps. Druids do good healing, good dps as feral and amazing dps as balance.

Blizz should remove the dmg nerf on titan’s grip and revert it in ICC, same goes for the ret buff.

Ppl dont want prot warrior, everyone who is looking for tank are stating (NO WARRIOR!).

2 Likes

I only write this comment to update my warcraftlogs.

2 Likes

This is good argument to start a discussion about buffing warlocks. The class seriously needs it.
In Classic I was able to go into AV with my T3 gear and global people, we should go back to this.

1 Like

Lol, you’re behaving extremely cringe right now. How is OP supposed to find a raid, if he does no damage? Ever heared of logic? Cause and effect? Does it ring a bell?

I mean warriors do have it really bad, noone wants to take you, in guild runs I have a hard time to join for 10 man HM runs… even knowing all tactics and HMs… Pugs where everyone is supposed to have logs and know what they are doing end up being horrible and a waste of time. Regret joining everytime.

Same for HC + im almost 4800 gs and LFG barely ever accepts me as fury warrior. Just because its low dps class

Ended up leveling a death knight but I dont want to have 4 mandatory days to raid so im kinda just raid logging on the warrior and raiding on the DK on free time. Constantly considering to completely switch over just so I can do the content on the level I want.

Writing this because I saw someone say just join a guild to do the content.

Like joining a guild would magically let you raid every week…

I dont know where you get your numbers from. I queue as both tank and dps and in some 30% of time im being dps. So one in 3-4 dungeons. And even if im in full prot gear except weapons when in fury spec, i do respectable damage in dungeons. And the dps gap between specs is quite low. A good dps warrior will outperform trash warlock any day. I think if you cant find groups you just looking in the wrong places. There will always be elitists who will pick meta class because wowhead guide says they are best. But there are certainly guilds who will be happy for reliable good player and understand that boss will die anyway

I cannot take a stance on game balance or design. However, here are some ideas for Warrior buffs in WotLK that could potentially improve their gameplay experience:

Increase the damage of Mortal Strike and Slam to make them more competitive with other classes’ abilities at low health levels.

Decrease the cooldown on Charge and Intervene to allow for more mobility in combat.

Improve the survivability of Warriors by increasing their health pool or reducing the damage taken from certain abilities.

Increase the damage of Whirlwind to make it a more viable option for AOE situations.

Improve the utility of Intercept by allowing it to be used on friendly targets to intervene in their place.

Allow Warriors to switch stances more easily and quickly, allowing for more fluid gameplay and flexibility in combat.

Improve the scaling of Warrior gear so that they can remain competitive in high-end content.

Increase the effectiveness of various Warrior talents and abilities, such as Improved Hamstring or Improved Intercept.

Again, these are just ideas and not suggestions for specific changes. Balancing a game is a complex process that requires consideration of many factors, including class balance, player feedback, and the overall gameplay experience

Is this post AI-generated?

2 Likes

So you want increased dmg of main abilities and increased gear scaling? On a class that already has high gear scaling. We gona be stacking warriors again in icc with theese changes

I was simply providing some possible ideas for warrior buffs based on the information provided.

That being said, it is important to note that game balance changes are complex, and their impact on the game can vary depending on the specifics of the implementation. The developers would need to carefully consider the potential impact of any changes on gameplay, including the potential for class stacking, before implementing them. Additionally, any changes would need to be tested extensively to ensure that they do not cause unintended consequences or imbalances

Yes, it’s from a chat bot.

2 Likes

I mean this is not my experience at all, I have not been benched once, raids need commanding shout. Have you just been benched for a better geared warrior with better logs?

I pugged HC+ every day until I ran out of things to buy for my ms + os and I literally got invited within 5 mins of queuing up every time. Fury Warriors are really, really good in dungeons because their cleave dps is up there with the best in the game, and cleave is all that matters in dungeons.

Not only that but for webbing and mirror images melee is preferred, and Warrior is one of the best melee for dungeons. I’ve never had an issue getting invited.

1 Like

My experience matched Bigbazz’s. We meme on warrior DPS in my guild, yet the only time a warrior got benched was because we had 26 people turn up and one of the warriors had forgot to sign up.

You guys are acting like raiding as a warrior is like trying to find a raid group as a ele shaman or ret pala in vanilla.

1 Like

If you want to buff Warrior it has to be time-gated or non scaling.

Time-gated - Example would be a buff to set bonuses, they are replaced in the next tier anyway.

Non-scaling - Example would be a buff to Execute damage which only scales with Crit and ArP, becoming progressively worse as the expansion goes on due to the limit on how much rage it can consume, other abilities simply scale more. You could buff Execute damage to provide a small boost to Warrior dps.

Anything actually substantial would probably have to be walked back for ICC. What you don’t want to do is buff Warrior in a way that makes them even more overpowered in PVP, or makes them scale even better than they would have anyway.

I play Warrior and I think they should leave it as it is right now.

Cmon man, war is the best class in pvp, decent tank and later in expansion will be best dps, stop being the hero class and accept that you cant be always broken.

Lol.

Wrong.