Warrior is so overpowered

crits 2-3k every hit
cant kite because deadzone is bugged by blizz, they intercept me within 8yards
macestun then dead in 2 sec

stun resists 60% of attacks

honestly the only reason the arena ladder isnt full of warriors is because of rogue/mage keeping them in check, facing warrior/druid is the most 0 skill faceroll comp

warriors take 0 skills to play so the difference between a skilled and unskilled warrior is marginal

i feel like leveling my mage just to faceroll warriors

11 Likes

RM is by far the easiest, then probably RR against come combs, then WD

1 Like

rm actually requires tons of setup and coordination, knowing when to reset

warrior druid is just 0 skill tunnelvision and pillarhumping

Yeah man, thats still harder than RM

1 Like

yea sure rofl, RM requires the most skill of any comp. lol at a warrior saying it requires 0 skill

im so thankful for rogue / mage reducimg the warrior population in arena

1 Like

Yeah man, when you play it it alqays seems harder

kek everyone knows rogue mage requires the most skills of any comp because you need perfect coordination

dont compare RM and WD

1 Like

I am not sure how to tell you this, but not everyone thinks that, ask any1 who doesnt play rm

So you are telling us you have work to do ?

1 Like

yh im gonna play rogue mage just to faceroll warrior teams

also gonna level my mage alt

Nothing is stopping you mate, just play the full meta, why make life harder for ourself

4 Likes

Laughing in warrior

1 Like

im gonna faceroll u on my mage

Maybe, but you wont see me crying on the forum about broken mages because of it

9 Likes

Everybody knows RM is the hardest comp to play after feral/roq. WD you can just zug brain and still get decent results. It goes without saying

1 Like

exactly, lol at warriors saying shiet like that

warrior takes absolutely 0 skills to play, its ridicolously simple, perfect for zuggers

1 Like

Hello Yunalesca, why are you posting on your rogue?

9 Likes

Berny can confirm. Dueling warrs every day, kiting range bugged. Warriors charge Berny from almost same distance as their auto attack. Deadzone feels like 2 yards at most.

2 Likes

Exactly, blizzard just doesnt fix any bugs… i use RangeDisplay and they intercept me 7 yards away.

the pet following you after you vanish has been here for months and they havnt fixed it.

seriously private wow servers has less bugs than tbcc lol. blizzard rather do cube crawls than actually fix their game

1 Like

Mage beats warrior → warrior beats rogue. Cycle of life. Mage is ez mode tho, S tier everywhere this expansion and lots of utility and quality of life stuffs

Edit: Also, why are you complaining about balance in TBCC? This is the most balanced patch of the expansion. This is what you signed up for, after all! Rogue is a very strong pick for pvp, not at all for pve, that’s just the way it is and we won’t see any changes outside of maybe, possibly, some bug fix here or there.