Warrior is so overpowered

How there can be a class that counters rogues, Blizzard plz nerf so they can stun lock everyone to death again.

1 Like

Warrior counter rogue even with correct dead zone. Only way rogue beat warrior is with slow poison kiting. 90% rogues will get warrior down to 70% then die.

Not nerf. Fix.

Yea. Berny watched 1v1 duel on youtube by user Zurphdog.

Video takes place in private server because game actually works there!

Rogue Zurphdog kite warrior from long distance. Meanwhile in blizz server, Berny under attack > move only 2 yards away > warr charge. Should be impossible.

ye icelance spam requires setup

low effort troll :frowning:

4 Likes

but when you look at the ladders there are only rogues. you play the most broken class in this roguecraft expansion. you are a clown.

i feel like leveling my mage just to faceroll warriors

i feel like leveling my warrior just to faceroll rogues
it will be fun

2 Likes

I am not sure if that somehow cganged from classic but pshero did alot of kiting like that so should be possible?

8 Likes

pretty much this

neither sub rogue, mage, sl lock nor warrior for dps have a right to complain about balance.

tbc is rng and rock paper scissors. everyone knew.

2 Likes

Pshero is cyborg. Pshero can use 2 yrd difference.

You don’t require perfect coordination at all most time you’ll be able to nuke someone down and still have CC to spare.

Warrior isn’t as easy as you like to make out you got to know when to use the little CC you have, target change at the right time, be postitonally aware etc

RM you literally just chain CC and shatter nuke someone, it’s really not that hard.

1 Like

specially rogue is just tunneling mostly cause you are not even able to swap cause combo points fall off. here and thereyou vanish cheapshot an offtarget. but sub mostly is tunneling with woundpoison shiv stacking and kidneyshotting. blind offset of 1.5 minute makes your next blind not line up with trinket. 1 full poly on your mate is enough to get a win.

1 Like

I usually just use Distract and watch them fall off the bridges to Hellfire Citadel.

Game over.

sub rogue is as close to thc godmode as you can get (UD or orc of course) but useless in pve

that was well known at launch

1 Like

why not human

because that would contradict the narrative that he and many others have going on, that alliance is doomed and the mayan calendar is ending in a few weeks. it’s all over for alliance, it’s all over.

3 Likes

Would it tho?

Meh, I booked marked with a reminder (25th oct) this funny post. We’ll see.

100/0 is obviously way too much but yeah, it will be getting only worse, with current 61/39 pvp server balance they should just remove factions tbh

rogue tears are delicious :slight_smile:

2 Likes

#nochanges