Für diese Klasse wünsche ich mir in Saison 4 das Aussehen aus:

Para esta clase y en la temporada 4, me gustaría el aspecto de la temporada:

Pour cette classe, dans la saison 4, je préfère l’apparence issue de :

Per questa classe, nella Stagione 4, vorrei l’aspetto del set della:

• Season 1 / Saison 1 / Temporada 1 / La saison 1 / Stagione 1
  • Season 2 / Saison 2 / Temporada 2 / La saison 2 / Stagione 2
  • Season 3 / Saison 3 / Temporada 3 / La saison 3 / Stagione 3
0 voters

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/488975/1

1 Like

Massively prefer season 1 over both season 2 and 3 tier set look.

25 Likes

Oh pls let it be season 2, I didnt do the elite pvp set and regret it.

1 Like

While the season 1 set is more unique, I think it already fulfilled its purpose of being a pile of rocks, a few color variants and further additions wouldn’t improve it much.

On the other hand, season 2 would greatly benefit from additional colors : We could have more tints to reflect the blue, black and twillight dragonflights, as well as reworked 3D parts to make it better. It’s the easier set to blend with other plated armors, and since visual cohesion allows for more player options, it will get my vote.

5 Likes

Season 1 is by far the best! Hope it wins.

5 Likes

S1 & S2 were both nice designs. Either one of them from my pov will be fine.

I want a 4th option. Like something new, for a new season? Would be nice if we could afford such thing…

5 Likes

Season 2 is the obvious choice, come on.

3 Likes

I’m hopeful that my favorite armor emerges victorious; I could totally pull off a different shade!

They didnt say anything about a new shade/color tho?

1 Like

Just seeing the images on Twitter, looks like the same set but in different color?

Mate these are the already existing colors for each set, LFR, normal colors etc and conquest / elite colors, they have said nothing about making a new color of whichever sets wins

1 Like

Damn, I got jebaited…

Let’s hope they will make the effort for the Pvp Elite & Mythic set at least. Would be a shame to have the same as before.

I would really love a S2 grey/black reshade

4 Likes

Cant imagine it will take them many hours to change the Colour/Hue of the armors.

1 Like

It wouldnt lol, but the fact they havent mentionned it, and have not pre-released potential color schemes leads me to believe they will not make them in a new color, we’ll just have to wait & see

1 Like

black mold dh

Blizz can you plz make a amorsets that makes warriors look sisnister/evil/bad as like the latest DK set.?

S3 warriorset är plain boring and it feels like u tried to another set in the theme of the iconic Black temple set from BC but this one is just dull.

DFs S2 set is amazing though, especially if u blend i some human heritage-setpieces. So more sets in that kind or, as i wished in the beginning plz make a more sinister one. Even if i am a warrior i want spikes sticking out of my eys in the helmet.

Is there a reason you post the exact same comment on every poll lol?

Vote for s1 tho, i want that red set back if it returns by chance :joy:

3 Likes