Warrior T2.5/AQ40 shoulders bugged

Writing this thread hoping that Blizzard will take note that the Warrior AQ40 shoulders, Conqueror’s Spaulders graphics are currently bugged. They’re way too dimmed/faded compared to the rest of the set. We’ll be wearing these for the rest of the game and it’s a shame they look and feel off compared to how it was back in the day.

I know the shoulders had a slight fix in the ZG patch (with Perdition’s blade/epic Nelf mount baubles etc), they were really bad before then but they’re still not correct.

See separate reddit threads for comparisons:

Thank you for your time

9 Likes

bot are ugly AF

1 Like

I noticed that colors in Classic are diffirent than were in vanilla. Vanilla colors were full, bright…in Alterac Valley everything is more grey… In vanilla more blue. (“Tested” both versions - 1.13.1 version next to 1.12.1 private server in window)
Maybe thats the problem… the modern client. (Same as almost no raining - with diffirent animation, plus when raining in Felwood, the little green lakes and rivers changes from green glue to normal water). Almost not snowing in Alterac (atleast for me) aaand not moving Qiraji legs pointing from earth in Silithus. It used to be so creepy. That’s the “true vanilla” experience they promised. If they would just let it stay in 1.12.1 client /cry.

1 Like

This needs to be addressed like they fixed perditions blade earlier this year

1 Like

They do look like a Michelangelo masterpiece if you compare them with warlock t2.5 , shows how fugly all the AQ sets are.

1 Like

yeah all t2.5 sets looks kinda bad compared to all other vanilla sets

1 Like

Bump, bump, bump.

1 Like

Why did he had to change other equipments for the photo? contrast tricking much?

1 Like

I’m sure an intern or something could fix this.

1 Like

bump – 10c

1 Like

Honestly it’s really noticeable with the full set. It’s an easy win for blizz, would love to see it fixed.

Probably won’t be fixed. Like the Frostwolf/Stormpike battle standards which still show as the default Horde/Alliance ones, ever since Phase 2.

Yea it’s just wishful thinking.

If I thought they might do it I will report it in a place they actually monitor.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.