Warriors VS. Other Classes :

1. Rogues wins easily 1V1
  2. Locks wins easily 1v1
  3. Paladins wins easily 1v1
  4. Monks wins easily 1v1
  5. Priests wins easily 1v1 ( SPECIALLY DISCLOL )
  6. Dks wins easily 1v1( all specs , even if the DK was like 50% at the start of the fight)
  7. Shamans wins easily 1v1
  8. Druids wins easily 1v1 on all 4 specs
  9. DHs wins easily 1v1 on both specs ( even if they had a third , by the looks of it they would destroy Warriors with it )
  10. Mages toys with a warrior as much as they like , sheep , root + dance , DPS him down to 100% , lets heal back to 100% again then kill him on all 3 specs.
  11. Hunters can easily win as survival , the other 2 specs BELIEVE IT OR NOT ! ITS A 50% 50% CHANCE !

I would love to thank Ion for giving warriors the chance against Hunters , but something inside of me is telling me that you guys missed up with Hunters design , i mean how could a Warriors stand a chance ???

Please for next expansion give us “Class Change” , cba rerolling with my achievement , mounts , and reputations on my Warrior .
Please give us the chance to play a USEFUL class

1 Like

The obligatory “world PvP is not balanced for 1v1” which is weird seeing as War Mode is intended to allow for 1v1 world PvP. So much fun being the one Vlass that has no chance in world PvP being told that that 1v1 world PvP is just unbalanced while the game has a mode that encourages 1v1 world PvP.

Based on your post you have a lot to improve on.

Hypothetical scenario: A bad player will always loose to a good player regardless of the spec or class they play.

5 Likes

Real scenario: a Warrior will always lose to a player of equal skill and gear. I have no problems with beating that. I always lose if the target is at least equally skilled and geared to me.

You do know that in your hypothetical scenario you cna also be the winner because everyone you’ve fought, or at least those you were victorious against were worse than you?

When we succeed we attribute it to us being more skilled than the one we thriumphed over. A recent study showed this. Two people were tasked to play Monopoly against each other. One player had enormous advantages, such as extra movement, more money to start with ect. And when they of course won they all told after the game that they had won due to their own inherent superior skill and ability. Fe of the participants reflected on how they won due to the unfair advantages. This experiment was about the effects of how people who’re rich feels when it comes to their ability to get ahead. They never got ahead due to knowing people or having plenty of money to draw from, they succeeded purely because of their own skill and ability.

This can be perspectivised to our psychological understanding of our own performance. When we succeed we crate a narrative where the only reason for our success was down to us being better.

In this case a lot of people of lesser gear and skill attack Warriors because Warriors have a reputation for being free honor and get surprised when they have to fight against someone who hjave the skill and gear to beat them flat.

1 Like

Arms may be bad a dueling, but if you play fury you stand a chance against the majority of specs you’ve listed.

Arms is far better in competitive PvP than most of the classes you’ve listed as well.

REALLY ???

Aoh show us plz Mr. PRO PRO

How you will win against a rogue ?

Against a DH ?

Against a DK

You CAN’T , stop trying to insult me when you know i am 100% right , warriors now are the worst class in PVP 1v1 level , always and forever slowed , worst defensive CD’s AND ALWAYS the Kill target unless your partner is a ret pala

The words of your argument implies there are more people to back you up. Competetive PvP is always done by more than one person. He’s talking about 1v1 PvP which does happen out in the world if you have WM on instead of in duels.

In competive PvP a Warrior is only good because of others.

2 Likes

Fury is a joke compared to Arms , you think the self healing is even enough ?

Go against a good affliction lock and see how all your CDs cant save 50% of your HP

Hell , you could go against an Arms warrior , and you will lose unless the Arms warrior is bad

What a troll statement.
You believe arms stands a ghost of a chance against fury? You believe affliction warlock is worth anything? Affli won’t get any casts off if you’re a half decent warrior, not to mention arms and fury posses the same tools to lock a caster down.
Fury is a supreme dueling spec that only loses to a few specs, and with Shadowlands we’re even getting Shattering Throw back to deal with ret, mage and hunter easier.

Uh yeah. We refer to them as statistics usually. There’s also the ladder.

Hence why I claim he should roll fury because it’s strong in 1v1.

You’re right that arms needs support, that’s why it’s a bad dueling spec, but you need to stop talking about competitive PvP when you’ve never set foot in any bracket.
You also need to stop refering to warrior as being a single spec, because it makes quite a difference whether you’re arms or fury in your desired content.

Which is wrong because I regularly get rolled in 1v1.

Paladins bubble so I’m unable to hit them.

Rogues stun me and then Vanish and repeat if things go wrong. The only way I can avoid the repeat is if I play smartly.

Ranged classes either tank my damage or kite me to death.

Selfhealing melee can do close to my damage and completely negate the damage I do to them.

Tanks in general just wreck me because that’s what tanks do to melee.

And I am Fury so please tell me how being Fury makes those problems go away?

Well first off you start listening to your own advice

Dueling and WPvP is not determined by one person either.

But I can tell you straight away

you’re not going to win against these two. Outlaw has no MS and Sub has a weak version, so you can stand a chance against them.

Fury shouldn’t be kited by anything but frost and arcane mage. Fire lacks mobility, hunters give you free cleanses with their pet and lock and SP doesn’t move. Elemental and boomkin relies on slows/roots which you cleanse/break.
If they’re tanking your damage, you’re not hitting hard enough or lacking versatility.

So do you. Disarm is a hard counter to all melees. DK for instance needs a weapon to DS, and DH can’t leach without hitting you.

If you’re getting beat by a tank, you’re severely low on healing. No tank is going to tickle you down, especially since your healing isn’t dependant on damage done/taken, unlike a few other specs.

Overall, your only losing matchups are

• Ret paladin
  • Assassination rogue
  • Frost mage
  • Arcane mage

with roughly equal chances against feral, UDK and DH.
Everybody else you beat.

Thankfully people are unable to go into the specs that best suited for World PvP merely at the click of a button… oh wait.

Because no hunter ever has dismissed their pet or gone MM Lone Wolf into PvP.

That you think that no one does that tells me that the quality of world PvPers on your Cross-realm are significantly less skilled than you think.

Thankfully most people don’t have a full set of gear for their offspecs either. Gear matters.

Appreciate that this is the only thing you point out.
If a hunter dismisses his pet, he’s losing quite literally all his damage. Survival is the best hunter PvP spec, and they can’t use a large portion of abilities without a pet. They can’t use Roar of Sacrifice either, which is crucial versus a fury warrior.
Marksmanship is a troll spec in PvP. Disarm his AS and LoS his burst. If MM has to move and kite he deals a lot less damage by casting no AS, and you can easily outheal that.

I carry around to sets of gear to fulfill my roles as a tank and DPS. I fully expect others to do the same as well. I’m in no way unique. Thinking I am would be arrogant.

Damage matter nothing if you win, if you only do 1 damage pr. hit while your opponent hits for one million then you’ll still win if the opponent never hits you, it’ll just take significantly longer.

And last I checked on my own Hunter I still had did damage without my pet. If you can only argument via hyperbole then stop arguing, you do it poorly.

Touché

Some important spells that a hunter loses without pet.

• Intimidation
  • Roar of Sacrifice
  • Coordinated Assault
  • Mastery: Spirit Bond
  • Kill Command
  • Flanking Strike

Besides, you make it sound like a hunter has arcane mage mobility. Disengage and Freezing Trap is their only way to kite you as a fury warrior, and you should easily close the gap with leap and x2 charge.

Do upload a video of you doing good damage as survival/beast master without a pet :slight_smile:

Play fury and you will beat most classes, if not all

Ret palas, mages, monks, and dh with full cd’s (meta) will be a tough fight. but def winable.

Those things are BM only, what about all the other specs? And again those things means nothing if never having the option to use them means that you never die.

And sokme of them with no pet has Disengage, the Speed buff and self heal from Turtle, Freeazing Trap and Conc Shot.

And to reiterate, a BM hunter never have to do good damage to win, they just have to do more damage than you. The sarcastic advice about getting the mobs HP to 0 before they get yours to 0 is correct. How much damage you do is irrelevant if you never die, in the end you’ll get their HP to 0 before they get yours to 0.

I already rerolled mate :slight_smile:
A skilled warrior can do wonders playing a viable class, that’s all I can tell you.
You are making the game expirience unenjoyable by playing bad class.
Do like me - reroll and be a happy man ^^

So as Arms
Lose to Fury and Prot Warriors
Lose to Druids (all specs because of basically everything)
Lose to DH
Lose to Mage (Fire is insanely good vs Arms because you basically have to kill him twice)
Lose to Rogue (Outlaw needs to use his brain while Assa is insanely horrible for Arms)
Lose to Shamans (feels almost like fighting a druid)
Lose to Monk (almost like fighting a DH)
Lose to Warlocks besides Affliction I would say
Lose to Hunter besides Marksmanship (pet basically kills me on its own)
Lose to Paladin (especially Prot because you cant kill him)
Lose to DK

So I think its 3 specs where I feel like I got a chance when my opponent is good? Otherwise I just hope my opponent has bad gear or I lose.

No mate, all of those abilities were specifically taken from the survival tree

Why don’t you go ahead and make a BM trial char or take a max level one if you got one, and then demonstrate exactly those things you claim. Since I apparently won’t be able to lay a hand on you, and the damage you deal is irrelevant, it should be a piece of cake for you.