Warsong Gulch is dumb and I hate it!

This has probably been said a billion times but I wanted to say it for the a billion1st time. It super sucks that you only get WSG rep by capping flags (and turning in marks).
I HATE it.
If you aren’t going premade you sometimes get into games where you cap 0 flags but the games takes 50 minutes to end, so now you made zero god damn rep in a whole damn hour.
Just end me.
I hate this BG!

I agree thats why i do not play it. Why u even go in there? For a Fkn tabard and bracers/pants? Not worth the time there will be similar good items

1 handed sword. :X

Sword is revered and u get revered by doing ashenvale my friend

2 Likes

i’ve only been pugging warsong. All i do is carry flag as shaman. games are fun, and usually don’t last that long when vs a pug. I tell our entire team to go offence, so its short.

I’m 270 from revered :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:
Tried getting that for 2 hrs by now

wait for the next ashenvale event. i’m not even turning in warsong marks until revered. ITs a waste of rep to use it now, when you get so much rep from ashenvale.

probably need to do that anyways

Warsong is about dogs… Yeah we Warsong’s fanatics are dogs :wolf: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
we can play with the flags all day like dogs

If you are not a dog or a sport minded, it’s not for you…
Just go give a slap to Vanndar or Drek in AV and gank some lvl 51 in mid,
or if you just like numbers (rep) → find you a job in accountancy or something like that :rofl:

It is poor design, there is no doubt about that.