Warsong queues during event

Hi all,

I post here just to signal that queues tend to be longer and it feels a bit depressing during emissaries event.

That jumped from 2-3mn to almost 12mn queue on SULFURON FR. I would say around 8 minutes average, tried on morning as well as during the day or in the night.

Yeah quite depressing when you have been used to 15-30 seconds during the same events few weeks earlier. :disappointed_relieved:

I dunno what is going on but I hope something could be done on this matter.

Regards,

What do you want Blizzard to do about it tho?
Force Allies to join WSG Queue? :joy:

Could very well be that during the event more premades play WSG thus making fewer solo players queue = longer queue times.

I have not gotten a single WSG where there was not a premade during this event so I just stopped doing WSG and went AB instead and have not encountered any premades there so it was a lot more fun.

Aw ok, as I said I dunno what could be done but it is frustrating to wait that long, just sayingā€¦

Remove premades vs PUG and a lot of people might go back in BGs

2 Likes

Remove pugs, problem solved.

Remove Miylee from this forum, so we can speak between adults. Problem solved.

Youā€™d still be here so your problem would persist.

And based on your attitude, Iā€™d have to guess that Iā€™m older than you are anyway.

Some kid seems to be mad

1 Like

So we are left with premades. People who are not friends, they hate the others in their group.
People who in a premade vs premade will surrender after 2 minutes when one team becomes dominant, because itā€™s ā€œnot worth the honorā€ to carry on fighting.

Fun and riveting gameplay.

You can always trust someone from Generation Z to remove the gaming from a game.

Canā€™t really blame people for wanting to be efficient with honor farming. The ranking grind is a pain. Why wouldnā€™t you take the most efficient rout and make it at least a bit less of a pain? If you want ā€œfunā€ in BGs you shouldnā€™t be looking for it in a ranking premade.

1 Like

Thatā€™s pretty much what I do these days.

WSG holiday = queue AB
AB holiday = queue WSG
AV holiday = queue either AB or WSG.

Doesnā€™t completely eliminate premades, but does significantly reduce the number.

Also helps if you can play in the morning. Most rank 12+ premaders have given up on life and wake up in the afternoon.

You dont seem mad to me.

From YOUR limitted experience. In actual reality; thatā€™s completely wrong.

And you think pugs are any better? You think Alliance AV chat isnā€™t full of ā€œjust let them win, go nextā€.

You can always trust a millenial to think that the world revolves around them.

I was referring to you

Thatā€™s cute, again I say:

Kids donā€™t like to be called kids. I understand your frustration.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.