Waveborne Diplomant's Regalia

looks great. Its chest will be an important piece with other transmogs.

What do you think?

1 Like

it does look great.

but it should be a reward this month (one of several of such quality)

1 Like

This month was not so good. They should put that pink dragon for completing activities and make night elf swords optional.

White gloves are very unique! This month was unfair!

1 Like

I’ve got it already.

I was surprised to notice it was Categorised as “Trading Post” in my Collections Tab.

(Edit - they seem to have removed the Trading Post tag now.)

1 Like

no thanks why would i want a pink dragon if i already got a pink plainstrider for its ugliness

1 Like

cc: Blizzard Customer Service

1 Like

But it is very hard to reject a mount! And it is pink and it costs 900! Toxic trading post this month!!!

What? You guys don’t like the blades of Elune?

Seriously though, I am glad this month’s rewards were bad because last ones was good so we would not have enough traders tender for this one.
But yeah instead of those swords they should have definitely put the new store set as the free reward at the end of the track.

lol 20 $ for a mog

/hardpass

4 Likes

Shoulders look like the armrest of a fancy sofa. Only the chestpiece looks good. The rest is absolutely hideous.

1 Like

Those store items are usually based on next expansion which made me wonder what it will be.

Hmm, some sort of sea exploration on the other side of Azeroth maybe? Or pirates?

1 Like

Just shoulders (bronze dragonspawn shoulderpads), cloak (tuskar backpack) and legs (ferocious gladiator legs) look hideous.

I bought it. That should tell you enough. :sweat_smile:
It has various bits that can be used creatively with lots of stuff.

1 Like

It looks good (a bit fancy 18th century men wearing wigs like) - but it has one problem: the hat hides any facial hair.
I hope it’s not intended. Please report it as a bug.

6 Likes

Wooaaw it looks better on Kul Tirans :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It would look even better with proper beards. :sob:

2 Likes

I think it looks awesome. Not by itself, but every piece can be used for many other transmogs. It’s gonna be hard not to buy this, sigh

2 Likes

This set is very unique. Looks great.

And your current transmog looks very good.

2 Likes

This is the reason im not going to buy it.

I already felt we were short changed by the trading post this month. Swords are lame for the monthly reward for obvious reasons.

And now we have this set on the store heavily implying that it was originally planned as a trading post item.

Bit of a conspiracy theory but i think the set was aprils monthly item and at the last minute they decided to sell it. Which is why we have the sword now.

1 Like

Yeh, it definitely feels like it could have been pulled from the Trading post to get a few sales.

But I’ve purchased it with in game Gold anyway. So, no real skin off my back.

1 Like