We deserve the right to post on U.S. forums

I have heard from others it’s more fast paced than the EU forums. Some like that.

I care little about how “different” the community is there, it’s just that Blizzard cares more about US feedbacks.

I don’t think it matters where you give the feedback but the option is there as an EU player to make a US starter, level to 10 and post on their forums.

Isn’t that obvious? They are a US company so they only really interact with their own nations players.

You’ve been told how to post there, so why don’t you?

Moans about not being able to post there. Gets told how to post there. Moans anyway.

Sounds like you just want a whine.

1 Like

There is absolutely no reason for EU and US to have separate forums.

1 Like

The complaint isn’t that OP is physically unaware of how to post on US.
OP gave a clear example of where EU’s can post on US forums for their other games.

They are incorrect to say you need an active subscription, starter characters work. But it’s still not the same and it’s a bit of an awkward process to achieve something that should honestly be the norm.

1 Like

Fact.
/10char

1 Like

Why ?
Americans are awful

1 Like

I deserve cookies ! :doughnut: :custard: :honey_pot: :cupcake: :cake: :pie: :birthday: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

So are stupid generalisations.

1 Like

Why is it that peeps who apparently hate the game and the company want so much access to the forums?
:thinking:

Pay your sub for venting… it’s a mini-game called:
Oi, Devs…REEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Blizz should charge peeps for venting on their other Forums too.

Ya want free?..there’s Reddit, 4chan and a host of other hives of Edge Lords and villainy.

There is one poster on the NA forum, who makes it worth posting there and for this reason :yum:

But I don’t think the NA forum dwellers wants us to post on their forum, they rarely talk nice about the posters on this forum :sweat_smile:

Don’t you need a subscription on ANY connected EU account to post is the US forums? Pretty sure it’s this way

The US has a more involved community.
The reaction to everything is so lukewarm on the EU

But the developers certainly neglect us here which is the big, big problem. Just imagine someone would find the solutions of all the solutions to an issue which would revolutionize wow forever - but it won’t be read by them, because these are the EU forums. :panda_face:

The EU-GMs are just watch dogs to keep the people in check, unfortunately.

1 Like

I went and leveled up a character to 10 with the US starter account I had and now I can finally post on the US forums too. Thanks for the tip

1 Like

Not the brightest bunch in the world to be honest.

Well, Blizzard is an American company and to the Americans historically only one country matters when it comes to how they make stuff like, which is America itself.
That also includes the localization of foreign media

Until they also started to care about what China prefers too that is :wink: (compare the old and new Mulan movies to see what I mean)

1 Like

I don’t get that either. I have seen a ton of people saying they can still post while not being subbed. However the minute my sub runs out I can’t post anymore…

1 Like