We deserve the right to post on U.S. forums

I disagree.

I thought you weren’t replying any more. That didn’t last long.

I didn’t insult any one but you are clearly going to over react to any response I make.

As I said it’s simply a difference of opinion but you just want to play the let’s over quote game and ignore context. You are free to take part in the US forums under the current system.

If you don’t want to look up what the differences are it does not matter to me. I already said you can just not believe me if it makes you feel better. But stop lashing out at me for not agreeing with you. It’s so petty and unnecessary to insult/belittle people because you want something different.

You just need EU sub, do a starter account for US and level your character. No additional sub required.

Thank you for your kind words, there is no reasoning with some, I’m afraid.

1 Like

I much preffered when I could interact with CM’s and every topic wasn’t about an MVP posting for the sake of it. Guess i’m old fashioned.

Some people should know when they have posted too much and Blizzard should be careful about who they empower.

1 Like

Been a day, my 10 lvl character is still not on the list.
Something doesn’t add up.

I went to the US forums exactly once, and it was all trump and feminists and politics. It made me want to end my existence. In many ways I’m happy I don’t have to go there.

1 Like

Have you tried all the usual, log out of the US forums, clear cache, log in again etc?

1 Like

You don’t need to be American to support a foreign leader’s policies.
You must really be deluded if you believe that just because people here are European, it automatically means none of them supports Trump.

It is more rare to see posts about Trump on the EU forums though, although I have no idea how common they are on US forums either.

Didn’t they change the requirements for posting from lvl 10 to lvl 15?

In that case a few more levels are needed. Where can you see that info? I tried logging out but it’s not showing any levels required.

I seem to remember Grainne had to lvl up to be able to post again when we started with the new forum

1 Like

You people are complaining about WoW EU forums… I get it that you… we may not get much attention from the devs, but we at least have each other.

Have you seen Overwatch’s EU forums? Napping Lich King had more company.

and exactly what power is it that they have?

1 Like

No thanks! We don’t want the trolls here to post there.

I can post there freely without anyone replying “oH iTs BenJAMin TroLLllLS”

The grass is always greener :slight_smile:

But then we’ll have to spell colour without the u.

1 Like

And no one remembers it’s good thing they never pay attention to us here in EU forums. We can totally make faces to whole Blizzard here behind their backs and they never know.

2 Likes

I do think there is a common misconception amongst some that we somehow have any powers when we are exactly the same as every other Trust Level 3 Poster. We just have the horrible green text colour that should be pink or sparkly or rainbow coloured!

1 Like