We deserve the right to post on U.S. forums

I’m sure there are plenty of others that would feel the same too, or have you missed that other people have questioned the need for separate forums in the past?

Whats the point of having an EU forum that is largely ignored? What’s the point of multiple forums for the same game?

The game is not the forum therefore the licence is not the issue here, the same launcher loads both versions of the game too so I’m sure if there was some real legal issue then they would have been separated into two different launchers. The “minor differences” you spoke of simply aren’t enough to warrant having 2 separate forums.

Once again you’ve haven’t told me what the legal issues are. Please don’t talk legalities if you can’t get into specifics in this, so far its been guessing games from yourself on this.

You already did when you previously said…

How they hire and fire are a part of their work practices.

It really isn’t an obsession otherwise these forums would be littered with constant threads like they are with Raider IO and PvP threads.

It really isn’t a difficult ask that this all has a more centralised location.

Now we get to one of the real reasons you don’t want it then, because some Americans are abrasive? We already have enough of that on these forums so it really wouldn’t be that different. :man_shrugging:

This overquoting is into overdrive now goodness me. It’s like Asmongold reacts.

What you feel fine about is something specific to you, not everyone will feel the same, some people will feel the same. I feel the forum will lose it’s soul merging with the US. I personally do not see any benefits. But others do. I do not speak for everyone, nor have I ever claimed to.

Yes there are always recurring topics on the forums, some have a lot of people in support, others do not. That applies to anything and everything discussed.

I mentioned the myth of the EU is ignored. It is kind of comical that there is this misbelief that the US is showered in blue posts and Dev interaction. I would have presumed it was pretty clear from the use of the word myth that I’d already established my views on this without needing further clarification.

The forums support the games. The games need to be the same if they can be supported by one forum system.

I still am not commenting on Blizz working practices, how they run the company is up to them. They’ve hit the press a few times regarding staff, salaries, profits etc.

It is an obsession, it really isn’t difficult to have discussions on the EU forums, those that really feel they are valued more on the US can actually just create a starter account and level a character to post over there (providing they have a sub active here).

There is no ‘real’ reason, I have stated throughout all of my views. Something you have repeatedly broken down into teenie sentences instead of addressing as a whole. A tedious practice.

1 Like

I can post on the US Overwatch forums.

I’ve not tried making a post but the reply box comes up for me on topics on the US Overwatch forums.

All you need is a License for the game and you’ll be good to go.

I own the game so I guess that was enough.

Oh grow up, I was replying to specific points that you made. Trying to make me look like Asmongold because I dared speak back is nothing more than a low level insult.

That’s some low level trolling/attempt at an insult.

What is tedious, is stating something that you have no real understanding of as a fact without evidence.

I have still yet to see you provide any legal backing to what you have previously said also. Essentially you’re using the method of “Proof by Intimidation” by making your argument difficult to understand and expecting me to accept it without any evidence to back it up. You look foolish by doing this.

I won’t say no more, its clear that trying to get some reasoning from you is like getting blood from a stone.

Seems I hit a nerve. Asmongold is not the only person who does ‘reacts’ but it is what it reminds me of.

If you want to find out what the exact legal differences are between the two game clients then please feel free to google. I’m not doing it for you. Or you can simply choose to not believe me but it seems you just want to lash out at this stage.

A difference of opinion is not bullying. I presume this is some mature level of discussion that I’m not familiar with. :roll_eyes:

Most people would just agree to differ, you want to be part of the mighty US as one big merge and I do not, I want to keep our EU community and allow people to post on the US via starter accounts.

1 Like

If you were allowed to post on US forums or to be more specific, your EU account on US forums. Then you and many others would have been banned along time ago.
For the CM and forum players in US forums are more alert and sensitive to “Harsh Feedback and Sarcasm” and yes also Asmongold as well…

A friend posts there a lot, gets banned regularly.

I have no idea what the content of his posts are though. I don’t take part myself.

Even I do post there alot as a lvl 10 character. The Devs do listen there more or frankly speaking " US forums exist in their dictionary".
Feedback here in EU are mostly “not heard” or " it doesn’t exists". Maybe rarely it’s heard, just for keeping an impression and some EU YouTubers.

2 Likes

To be fair feedback is usually pretty same here and US, minus some “we can’t post on US forums” style EU spesific things.

2 Likes

Must be the recent beta invites but it wasn’t for live and neither old beta invites on pervious expansions.

I have to agree every issue that raises it’s head is discussed on all forums. There is hardly anything unique about the topics that come up.

2 Likes

Not hit a nerve, I’m just surprised that you would have stooped to that level. I thought you were better than that but maybe your one of those trolls I mentioned in one of those “unpopular opinions” type threads that tries not to look like one. :man_shrugging:

It must be so hard for you to be challenged multiple times on the same thing that you refused to even back up.

If you want to provide arguments based on what you say is fact, which is what something legal would be perceived to be then the onus is on you to bring that evidence to the table otherwise don’t mention it. Don’t make yourself look a fool deflect with a “just google it” mentality.

I didn’t call you a bully, although I’ve now distinguished that you are a troll. I merely pointed out that you ran with your opinion as if they were facts without having the evidence to back it up by using the “Proof by Intimidation” method.

There we go with the rhetoric again. :man_facepalming:

I didn’t say I wanted to be “part of the mighty US”, that’s your poor interpretation of what I actually said. I just think it would be better for forums of the same game in the same language to be merged as one, that really isn’t a difficult concept to grast… Even for you I would hope.

Calm down with the name calling and snide remarks. I think it’s bit hefty to attack one poster and demand some research to back up someones opinion and speculation of the reasons behind the separate forums. We are all free to share our opinions and speculate things here. I do understand Punyelfs comparison with Asmongold probably felt uncalled for, but she did not attack your person just was commenting about how you replied, oppose what you did here with straight personal insults.

1 Like

You have the right to post on US forums. Just pay $16 :wink:

She went for that comparison to troll when she had nothing left to provide, she failed at the first hurdle when it came to backing up her point of view.

Not my fault if she couldn’t handle being challenged on what she said.

I see it she probably went to that comparison because she felt frustrated about the way you replied to small separated pieces on her post instead of the whole post. I can relate to it because it has sometimes happened to me too: writing a post telling my opinion, throwing in some speculations and someone takes is as “this is pure and only truth” post. One thing i can say as a fact though, she can handle being challenged very well, i have personally accidentally tested it sometimes over the years. :laughing:

1 Like

That would enable americans to post here.
I’m okay thanks. I can do without their worst. yes there’s some lovely americans, but I really don’t want to see trump supporters here .

1 Like