We got 16 mount reskins with this new patch. And yet they released a completely new looking mount behind a 6 month paywall. Mount that we could all have gotten simply by playing the game

I felt better about getting those than I ever did riding a walking advertisment mount :rofl:

Now your being obtuse as they only share the name drake not the frame or textures but I guess you and Anna want to back pat each other some more its ok I can carry on posting all day with you two it really is fine .

People claim of gold being easy to make and pass it as that. But it’s not at all. It’s actually a pain in the butt and it’s gonna end up making your playing experience much worse. So instead of palying and enjoying the game you like you are focused on making gold. So the question is, are you playing to pay for the game or to play it?

3 Likes

I think it’s also time that we stopped calling them microtransactions. It’s 25€ for a single mount model that is a macrotransaction. You could buy several amazing games for that on steam.

Also if we look at the patch releases in bfa one could almost mean that Blizzard is trying to space out the major patch releases to maximise those sweet 6 month sub promotions :thinking:

5 Likes

My point was that they are both dragons. But do tell me what frame or textures the rats share.

You shouldn’t have to do boring braindead activities on many alts - 10 was optimal from this thread:

As well as put up with the newest patch until Shadowlands…

Sure sounds amazing!

2 Likes

Exactly. After 8.3 there is going to be a major content drought until shadowlands. Hence the 6 month sub offer. But people easily fall for it.

3 Likes

You are totally right… it’s an obscene amount of money.

Just glad I woke up.

3 Likes

Let’s be honest, most of the available mounts aged horribly. They need to update the older models.

May I ask which one you got?

1 Like

All raids from wotlk to wod, which are the faster to farm net around 15k gold. In which SoO take more than 1 hour to complete. Netting half a day just to make 15k gold. That how bad it is.

1 Like

For a lady who likes to attack me often you sure go against your own core values a lot

You have 10 of the store mounts and just last week you said about buying tokens .
Now it might seem that I dislike you Anna when I don’t .I just disagree with you a lot but you make yourself look so silly when you constantly quit and bad mouth blizzard and then you still do all the above .

Let’s be honest, most of the available mounts aged horribly. They need to update the older models.

Which is why I’m saying, why the heck can’t we get these moutns in game. Imagine, if they put up the dog, pig and now the rat in game for the lunar festival event. How damn awesome would that be? Instead we get cheap toys and pets. And the events havent seen major upgrades since ever.

2 Likes

Just goes to show you don’t read…

3 Likes

They keep these mounts for special purposes. They always do something like that.

See that goes against your own ethics ,remove everything else but me being a boxer still wants them when I get back can you not see you are being ironic ?

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I know but surely if you remove one reward you should remove them all no ?

1 Like

I have been polite to you and not insulted you iam just struggling to find how you can justify leaving one reward in that’s placed behind a payewall in your view and please don’t insult me again thanks .
I said I actually like you and will be sad when you go I know we disagree a lot but no need to be like how you are atm .

But i am asking a valid question of you regards to RaF sorry if it offends you .

1 Like

Going as far as to check my mount collection, mentioning Hali I mean what is your problem? I see I am not the only one you have done this to.

Now leave me be… I am asking nicely.